French Attitude To Unmarried Mum

Well that proves nothing hairy Dick! and there are far better stores than John Lewis!

I wonder if there is a market for animal weddings? They must get married in America! I never thought that my Cat hire service (Paws 4A Pussy) would take off, but it it has! I have had to invest in 2 more cats (Mick and Reg) to ease the workload on Simon and Dave and the other 5 already in service.

I am viewing a Beaver this afternoon.

Well furryknickers, I think that once again  you are a total wind up merchant, next time you feel the urge to feel a pussy ,cuddle one of your own and perhaps you will stay clear of a shotgun, have you thought of joining the circus yourself ,as a clown maybe! Mrs O   (who doesn`t suffer fools gladly.)

[quote]Well furryknickers, I think that once again you are a total wind up merchant, next time you feel the urge to feel a pussy ,cuddle one of your own and perhaps you will stay clear of a shotgun, have yo...[/quote]

** (who doesn`t suffer fools gladly.)**

As Mark Twain said to the effect - "Never interrupt a person who is making a fool of themselves."

I forgot to mention, I am desperate to purchase a Giraffe, if anyone can help me aqquire one of these very beautiful and elegant creatures, I will gladly reward them.

I was in negociation with a certain Lord to purchase one of his surplus women Giraffe, but sadly it all fell through due to him needing her for a tv show. She is now so popular that he will not entertain selling her. I am going to Arizona on saturday to view a potential purchase, but the logistics will be a nightmare.

what logistic problem-??????????????????

surely if you buy a giraffe just pay for wrapping service and home delivery-surely the americans say they can do anything ----well thats what they say --so why not put them to the test.

if they can transport tanks etc. by air what's a little giraffe problem.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!