The Grauniad v Le Pen

Missed this one altogether!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/france/story/0,11882,1688107,00.html

In short, the Grauniad referred to a Le Pen sidekick as a "neo-Nazi".  Said sidekick wasn't pleased, and took the Grauniad to court for defamation of character. 

The Grauniad won.

Article says that Le Pen will try to be president again next time round, although his daughter might stand too.  I think she's more scary than him.   

Why does anyone feel the need to keep posting any little tiny bit about le pen other then to boost the number of postings,if by now Slingo does not know that she is winding up the forum will someone wake her up.Le pen and is lovely daughter,may I say that looks have nothing to do with the mind(and nobody I know knows what SB looks like)and both father and daughter have an absolute right to stand,just like at least 17.5% of the french voters who voted for theFN did.To add I hope they get many more votes next time around,such is the right in a free world.

Another lucid and literate offering from Le Bouffon. Any translation offers?

Other than "I am, or I am pretending to be, a member of the Front National and, as my position is unsupported by any form of logic, intelligence or strand of human decency I will simply resort to personal abuse."

Get a life.

"and booth father and daughter have an absolute right to stand"

Buffone - are you suggesting that Tony Booth and Mighty Mouth Cherie are masquerading as Le Pen and child ? Or just rambling as per usual ? We should be told !!

John

not

I saw Marine LP in a restaurant in Paris some years ago. My dining

companions (Spanish) were very excited but stopped me throwing bread

rolls at her on the basis that we would get our arms pulled off (big on

discipline in the FN I understand. And marching.). Boy can that woman

smoke! She wasn't limiting herself to the odd one or two between

courses, she was smoking between mouthfulls. I swear she got through 20

in the course of a two hour lunch. Aside from her, the only other

famous (?) person I have ever seen in a restaurant is Jilly Cooper.

That really is a pretty poor innings, now I that see it written down.

Irony upon irony; first, why did Le Pens pal get so worked up about (the Guardian quoting) Peter Hains use of the term 'neo-nazi'. Don't politicians have any pride in who they really are these days?

Then comes Lord Haw Haw, complaining about judging people on their appearance. I thought that judging whole groups of people in this way was the founding (if not the only) principle of the BNP, and the FN here. Can't have it both ways, Bouffon.

I see Nick Griffin is in court (again).

Things where a bit quiet on the forum so Salingy posted something about Le Pen and as if by magic the same bunch that crawl out of the wood work every time Le Pen or the FN are mentioned start to post.Now because the leader of a political party is in court in leeds,by the way did you read what the prosecution had to say about Mr Griffin,s view,here is a brief summary he is not on trail for have such views as his views are perfectly legal,now if I am right he is on trail for incitment to racial hatred,how can one incite racial hatred against a religion which spans many races?and as I am sure everyone knows that there is to date no law agaist religious hatred.ps trescos what do you think will happen to Mr Griffin?will he walk free,I hope so.

Things where a bit quiet on the forum so Salingy posted something about Le Pen and as if by magic the same bunch that crawl out of the wood work every time Le Pen or the FN are mentioned start to post. (le bouffon)

As if by magic you were the 2nd person who 'crawled out of the woodwork' to reply.

.ps trescos what do you think will happen to Mr Griffin?will he walk free,I hope so (le bouffon)

I don't know what will happen, and I'm not familiar with what sentencing options are available if they are judged to have broken the law. I'll check it out though.

Buffoon, if you support the BNP it says a lot about you. Mostly it says that you are an ignorant, intolerant bigot. For those who would like to see the 'freedom of speech' that the buffoon is supporting here please go to

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/4620762.stm

So don't give us the old wounded soldier routine, if you agree with this lot you are a lower life form.

and as if by magic the same bunch that crawl out of the wood work every time...

...just like that or was it like this ? no... it was just like that [:D]...............as

Tresco said, the bunch was still beaten by the quickest crawler from

the woods ! Must get meself in trim, can't be seen to be crawling

[quote user="le bouffon"]...by the way did you read what the prosecution had to say about Mr Griffin,s view,here is a brief summary he is not on trail for have such views as his views are perfectly legal,now if I am right he is on trail for incitment to racial hatred,how can one incite racial hatred against a religion which spans many races?and as I am sure everyone knows that there is to date no law agaist religious hatred..[/quote]

I just got what are saying here. Is the defence case going to be that they had no intention to stir up racial hatred by their words or behaviour, but were merely criticising islam/muslims, and that as there is no law against that then they are innocent?

If so they have sailed extremely close to the wind, and there are plenty of examples before the court which show this. It's a big gamble, trying now to use an anti islam smoke-screen to deflect attention from their white supremacist agenda. Griffin himself is quoted (and was filmed) saying something like 'I could get 7 years for saying this'. Talk about asking for it. Pretty dumb eh?

So he was filmed saying that who was it by,a former member of the anti-nazi league which are the complete opposite to the BNP,and have more members arrested for breaking the law than the BNP.Yes Mr Griffen was wrong for saying what he did say about the seven years because the most will be five years.Mr smith do not call anyone low life with out looking at the forum rules ,in your last posting you came close,if you want to engage in a debate about BNP policy I would be happy to asist,although no way do I speak for them I only speak for myself and feel that they have taken on what many folk feel in towns that the likes of you would never know.

Buffoon - if you think that you are a low-life who am I to disagree with you?

And you are wrong. Most people are more intelligent, tolerant and balanced than you. Almost all, I should imagine.

For more reporting on what the buffoon wants to 'discuss':

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006020752,00.html

[quote user="le bouffon"]

So he was filmed saying that who was it by,a former member of the anti-nazi league which are the complete opposite to the BNP,and have more members arrested for breaking the law than the BNP.Yes Mr Griffen was wrong for saying what he did say about the seven years because the most will be five years.[/quote]

What does it matter who filmed it?. He knowingly broke the law. You're the one who was talking recently about shopping your elderly neighbour for breaking the law. Where do you stand on Nick Griffins repeated infringements of it?  

So Mr dick you do not want to debate your views,please class myself as low life if it makes your life worth living,but when you come out of the classroom into the real world of work and have to deal with adults who will not put up with your bullying what will you do.To add that since a little bird told me that you are not a christian and you do not believe in a christian god how do you see the musilim man and his treatment of women?

What are you on?

Or is this the same old same old using a sock puppet for a windup?

You and your views are beneath contempt. You denigrate teachers, clearly because they had little success in educating you, and insult others as you see fit. You denigrate decent people on a whim. You are a nasty, small-minded person (man? woman?) who clearly gets their jollies by trying to wind up decent people by parrotting the reprehensible views of appalling people. I think you should be thrown off this site - if I were Archant I wouldn't want people to see you as a French property owner...

Don't bother with any more of your childish insults, they just make you look foolish and as pathetic as you clearly are.

.....To add that since a little bird told me that you are not a christian and you do not believe in a christian god how do you see the musilim man and his treatment of women?

This 'little bird' you speak of (not for the first time) : one day soon people will work out who it is.

If you are a practicing Christian, (HAW HAW, HAW) you will know that there are many many things in the 'bible' that no one takes seriously; things that no one with the remotest bit of sense, good will, intelligence, or humanity takes as applicable today.

The BNP tells you to focus on being a Christian, (even though you are not one) so you do. I thought Nick Griffin was stupid.........

Dick,one again you try to bully people,but I will always stand up to your sort of bully.Maybe it is the teacher in you that keeps you believing your right all the time,sorry you are not and look what happens when you come up against an adult you can not cope and come out with snide remarks, name calling  and gutter sniping.Sorry to have to ask you about you religion,but if you post what your views are then all the forum will know why every time the subject of Le Pen or any other right wing party you feel the need to try and shout anyone down,oh yeah I am a french property owner twice over and in live in France.good day.

[quote user="le bouffon"]

if you want to engage in a debate about BNP policy I would be happy to asist,although no way do I speak for them I only speak for myself and feel that they have taken on what many folk feel in towns that the likes of you would never know.

[/quote]

Here's a list of their stated aims http://www.frontnational.com/doc_prop_souverainete.php 

Removal of the ENA looks good.   Not keen on most of the others. 

Which are your favourites, le bouffon?

They're mostly famous for what they offer on the security page http://www.frontnational.com/doc_prop_securite.php, where it looks like they're a bit keen on having men in uniforms all over the place.   And of course, "3. Organiser l’inversion des flux migratoires".  I know a lot of people would like to try that.

Why do you hope they get more votes than the last time?