Totally wrong..................

Miki

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

So, Weedon........... what does make them laugh ?

(SB, thanks for the penguin link).

[/quote]

Just a shot in the dark....but could it be, running through that 2 foot long grass on 12inch legs? Or perhaps Monty Python.

weedon

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my Drayton FK, no bassets there, but looks like there are plenty of pianos in the old mill, which I used to know as a child.  We could go and get one and sing the Ying Tong Song together...

Drayton

[/quote]

Would that be the old mill by the sea  where Nellie Dean lives with her husband Chris who has been known to dance on ice with Orville the duck.

weedon

You are all completely bonkers. So here is a nice picture of a kitten for you to look at whilst you wait for the hommes in les vestes blanches to take you away.

[IMG]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f338/dick_at_aulton/kitten-124.jpg[/IMG]

~ I hope I don't get banned from here for posting pictures of kittens ~

Mr Smith,

I wish to complain about this cat what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique.

Oh yes, the, uh, the tabby...What's,uh...What's wrong with it?

I'll tell you what's wrong with it, Mr Smith. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

No, no, 'e's uh,...he's resting.

Look, matey, I know a dead cat when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.

No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable cat the tabby, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage!

The plumage don't enter into it. It's stone dead.

Nononono, no, no! 'E's resting!

All right then, if he's restin', I'll wake him up!

'Ello, Mister Tommy cat! I've got a lovely fresh cod fish for you if you show...

There, he moved!

No, he didn't, that was you hitting the poor thing!

I never!!

Yes, you did!

I never, never did anything...

(yelling and hitting the cat cage repeatedly) 'ELLO TOMMY!!!!!

Testing! Testing! Testing! Testing! This is your nine o'clock alarm call!

(Takes cat out of the cage and thumps its head on the counter. Throws it up in the air and watches it plummet to the floor.)

Now that's what I call a dead cat.

No, no.....No, 'e's stunned!

STUNNED?!?

Yeah! You stunned him, just as he was wakin' up! Tabby's stun easily, major.

Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of

this. That cat is definitely deceased, and when I purchased it not

'alf an hour ago, you assured me that its total lack of movement was

due to it bein' tired and shagged out following a prolonged miaaow.

Well, he's...he's, ah...probably pining for the back alleys.

.................et al

(Thanks go to Mr Monty Python and apologies for change of animal!)

Nope - still baffled. How can anyone be banned from a forum (except

perhaps the forum for Yorkshire Terrier Fanciers Anonymous or one for

people with cat phobias - is there a name for that?) for posting a

picture of a nice fuffy little kit-wit? Please explain in short words

as I have been drinking Duvel beer with my tea (8.5% wood alcohol) and

can no longer think that clearly.

Did the BeeGees sing that Mrs Animal? I love the BeeGees. They had a big hit in the 60's with that song about a big Otter Hound, it was called Massive Rufus. Me, I'm going back to massive Rufus, somethings telling me he needs a home.....and the lice all went down to massive Rufus....

I never went to that Drayton! I have been to BellBroughton though, it is nice round there. I have a baby grand piano called Kevin, he is invaluable to me in me composures. Do you remember Columbos Basset? he used to carry him around under his arm.

I think that little kitten is lovely and he looks so contented, is he your own Mr Smith? I would call him Fauntelroy if he was mine.

I think I'll sing the Raspberry Song..... but only if Weedon plays the guitar.

Nick, could you please give us a link as to that what it is which you are on about ?

[/quote]

Sorry Mrs Animal me G string that used to be twangy has gawn all slack and fings just aint wot they used to be.  Now if you could wait a bit, nurse has promised to re-tune me just before lights out.

Please excuse the spelling only I've got this jacket on and some idiot has put it on back to front and tied my arms by my sides.

Do you know the beaver song? I can only vaguely remember that it goes something like:-

Beaver, beaver, beaver Bobby Joe......

Furry....you know lots of quare folk, any idea why Big Bopper was so called?  Could he have been related to Little Eva who used to Turkey Trot until she got bird flu.  Its a funny old world[*-)]

That nice Mr Smith should move his cat out of the sun. I've got a chair that's gone like that down one side from being in the window and catching the sun.

weedon

[quote user="Dicksmith"]Not bad, Catalpa - how about this one?

[IMG]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f338/dick_at_aulton/kitten-175.jpg[/IMG]

And no, Miki, it's just sleeping...

[/quote]

Dick, if kitty is sleeping on a pin cushion, put the mini kitty in the circus, loadsamoney to be made with a 2" kitty [;)]

...and what about the moon?  Since down here in Poitou-Charentes, there are many more moonlit nights and a dark blue jacket hanging near a window now has white lines all over it along the creases.

Catalpa, is that really a photo you took of your cats?  That is really a beautiful photo, has a sort of  Burberry touch.  The cats are lovely too.  Are they Chats Turcs?

Catalpa, is that really a photo you took of your cats?  That is really a beautiful photo, has a sort of  Burberry touch.  The cats are lovely too.  Are they Chats Turcs?

[/quote]

Burberry? No, Lidl Couture [:)] They're Maine Coons and are now 8 months old.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a12/angos/?action=view&current=GusWacket6.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/a12/angos/?action=view&current=Gussie9.jpg