Lourdes Miracle Problems

[quote user="missyesbut"]

[{] Tresco [}]

I mean NO offence at all but I think that by miracle I have become very shortsighted and your postings have answered my prayers so much so that I now feel intimidated when reading them, by the size of the fonts you use.

[/quote]

That's quite bizarre. I have just been reading this thread for the first time - not interested in miracles really but it seemed to be going on so - and here you are asking me to change my font size. Is this font any better?

Edit I've just viewed it and it's too small for me. I know  people don't like the big one, but it never looks the same in preview. What font/size do you use?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Pat, no, I had no problems with any other forum/site.

It WAS just this forum, but after reading MYBts hearfelt plea, I recalled something called 'Edit Your Details'. I went in there and LO! I changed the font size of the whole forum!

So, it's a miracle of sorts.

I mean, MYB posting in a thread I was stuggling to the end of  (and that I had not taken part in) gave the spur I needed to heal my version of the forum!

[quote user="Tresco"][quote user="missyesbut"]

[{] Tresco [}]

I mean NO offence at all but I think that by miracle I have become very shortsighted and your postings have answered my prayers so much so that I now feel intimidated when reading them, by the size of the fonts you use.

[/quote]

That's quite bizarre. I have just been reading this thread for the first time - not interested in miracles really but it seemed to be going on so - and here you are asking me to change my font size. Is this font any better?

Edit I've just viewed it and it's too small for me. I know  people don't like the big one, but it never looks the same in preview. What font/size do you use?

[/quote]

Thank you Tresco [:)] It's OK now I have by miracle! recovered.... I use size 2 in Tahoma for my postings... [:D]

[quote user="Dicksmith"]PG - are you saying that Lourdes 'miracle cures' actually exist? You'd have proof of that, of course...
[/quote]

One miracle about you Dick [:)] is how rejuvenated you look these days! I've noticed your cheeky smile as I had not been on the forum for some while!