Who wants The Dog

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give Dotty what she wants in the spirit of forum friendliness. Everyone needs to know that when they are most lacking in confidence in their appearance, they will never be as... well, you'll see.

No, hang on:  I think the dog should have its own section on the forum, and the mods should be able to get it out and point it at people. And Saligo Bays Dog with a Dummy, should have its own section too, where people go when they feel cucheeeeee.

EDIT: SB just ruined the 'surprise'

Don't look Saligo.

The poor thing.

Just had a friend staying with us who ended up having a mission to stroke every ugly cat he came across as he went for a walk around our village each day. We really do have some incredibly ugly moggies here and he said that they all seemed very grateful to have some human contact.

You should have seen Bobby the Long Eared Circus Cat when he arrived here.

He had a full body length scab, almost like a designer garment, one designed by The Borg that is.

Where's the Dog, Dick, Dottys' Delaying Departure!

(where should that apostrophe be again SB?)

OK - you asked for the dog:

[IMG]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f338/dick_at_aulton/story.jpg[/IMG]

and here's the cat:

[IMG]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f338/dick_at_aulton/evil_cat_by_insanesnowduck.jpg[/IMG]

and here's Sam's ex-girlfriend:

[IMG]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f338/dick_at_aulton/peeps.jpg[/IMG]

Well, you asked.

Oh my.  What does it have in its mouth.  I can't believe what I'm seeing.  The dog looks like it should be in that film with George Clooney and Quentin Tarawhatshisname.  Oh I know From Dawn to Dusk or was it from Dusk to Dawn.  Anyhow, its pretty funny.  Earlier I added an avitar to my name, but its still to arrive.  Its one of my kitties, so glad he doesn't look like the cat immitating the kangaroo.

Its really lifted my spirits, not been a good evening.

Thank you Dick, its made my evening.

Dotty[:)]

Its really lifted my spirits...

Thank you Dick, its made my evening. Dotty O

All of which tells us just how different we all are, and how we cannot predict that a bad evening for one, will not end in lifted spirits for another, when faced with the same images 

[quote user="Tresco"]

Where's the Dog, Dick, Dottys' Delaying Departure!

(where should that apostrophe be again SB?)

[/quote]

Before the s, because we only have one Dotty.  In this case, the apostrophe tells you that there's a letter missing.  It's not a possessive apostrophe.  It won't mind if you look at other punctuation marks.

You know, that dog is disturbingly ugly.  But it made me think, how come a bald dog is so nasty, but a bald man can be so very attractive?   Jean Luc Picard to name but a few.

Somebody in our village BREEDS those cats - not personally you understand, the cats breed themselves so to speak but she pays a fortune for them.

One got pizza'd outside her house, she never turned a hair, just claimed of her assurance and shipped another one across from the USA!!!

And she also has a couple of those horrible French bulldoggy things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!