Ali@ards Diary.

Just had a brainwave ( I can feel a headache coming on now !)  I could set up in business looking after all menfolk while the women do all the work relocating to France from the u.k.  [I]  Of course the men would be infinitely grateful for the sanctuary ! [:D]

Ali and Pads, I envy you so much but am as pleased for you both as if it were me off to France !!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been waiting all day for some papers we have to sign in front of a solicitor to be emailed from my notaire, i have emailed 3 times today to ask where they are. To be told they are coming . Hubby is flying in from america on sunday to attend an apointment at 10.30 at our solicitors he has to fly back out again on tuesday early.  Its now 4pm here which means its 5pm there .

I can feel myself turning into a ali here will they come wont they come will they.............................

any one out there wanna hold my hand....................................[:(]

[quote user="pads"] any one out there wanna hold my hand....................................[:(][/quote]

[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/DoreenJames/ts6-1.jpg[/IMG] Here you go, I will![:)]

At least you get to see your hubby Pads & don't forget, they work until 6.30/7pm. Fingers on the other hand are crossed![;-)]

Thankyou   feeling a little weepy after reading twinkles story of her kitten , and you have just started me off again................ some one cares

I think im in need of a chocolate boost.

yes looking looking forward to seeing hubby, although he is not going to be a happy bunny if he comes all this way and the papers dont make it from france[:-))]

OMG! You're welcome, but I didn't mean to set you off.[:(] Look Pads, hopefully it will all work out, but if not then think of the fun you can have trying to cheer each other up!!!![:-))]

Sorry, don't have any choccy, but you can have my pain au chocolat, is that close enough? 

[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/DoreenJames/painau.jpg[/IMG]

Um.............er............... I couldn't resist & took a bite though![:$][;-)]

No nothing yet, i have emailed and half an hour ago i rang( which was a waste of time as my french is usless) but at least they are still there so there is hope, the email reply said its coming but hes been saying that since 9.30am and the phone call i heard a lot of oui,s

I have been having a weepy day, feeling sorry for myself as i was stung by a horse fly this morning which always makes me feverish and my arm swells up like a balloon and iches like H**l then i read twinkles sad story which brought back bad memories. and trying to get the paper work ,hubby and solicitor all in the same place at the same time, the strain is begining to show[:'(] not only that i have to go to work in 2 hours Ahhhhhhhhh, still if i start crying there they will send me home .................................... so ali tell me again how its all going to work out for me too, while i lie here with my eyes shut. Im not going to panic im not, im not.................

will keep you posted 

Oh Pads!!

I'm sorry I've been off the laptop for a while - & I've just read your post.  It will be ok - I promise!! 

I've (over the last 2 months) been sending PM's & e-mails to friends saying how miserable I am & they kept telling me, it would work out.  They were right.  It always does - it's just the damn waiting that gets you down.

As for that bl**dy horse fly - I hope it came to a very painful end!!

Come on Pads, it was a crap day in the end[:(] but tomorrow er........today, is a new one. Positive thinking! It's all going to happen & come together. 

Sorry about the horse fly, not nice. You'll have to take all your frustration out on all those little beaties![6]

Good Morning everyone and wot a loverly day it is[:D

Came home from work this morning and at 23.59 last night the little darling had emailed my paper work , I think he may of been taking the mickey out of me a little bit, as yesterday I emailed him 4 times in the morning and another 3 after lunch,  and on one i put an impatience smiley with a stamping foot   as a joke, after i did it i thought Mmmmmmm he might not of got the joke, so each email after that i put a big smile smiley, then when i rang him i made him promise it would come that day. and he promised, when it came at 23.59 he had put a laughing one on . Never expected him to have a sence of humour, probaly getting me back for nagging him all day What do you think? 

still alls well that ends well and hubby is home tomorrow, so ali I can see that rainbow behind those clouds

thanks to you both for your sweet words, and the choc u pain off to bed now .....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzz ps I think i may have to take choccs into work tonight as i ripped a few work mates faces off last night, not that i was in a bad mood or anything[Www]

It is a lovely day! That's GREAT news Pads, it sounds like he's a bit of a wit. You'll know next time.[;-)]  Now you can  relax & enjoy your weekend! Even working tonight, the thought of hubby coming home tomorrow & the chocolate will help with that though.[:-))]

Can someone send me a nice message, to cheer me up?

Feeling very sad - the cats are leaving either tomorrow or Wednesday & I'm not a very happy bunny today.  Yes, I know I'm just feeling sorry for myself & I know they will be ok - but I'm going to miss them so much.  [:(]

Dear Ali

Don't feel sad.  I know it's horrible to be parting from your cats, but think about the end result - think how happy you (and your cats!) will be in France - so very soon!  By the way, when are you moving exactly?  Your little snail signature keeps saying 23 days.

Your posts are turning into an exciting kind of a living blog (better than the official blogs which hardly ever get updated!).

All the best!

We're moving over around the 26th July.  The snail is slowly moving along the line - it's just all my posts (on which ever day I wrote them) change, so it looks like he's always been on the date he's on (if that makes sense!!).  I think he started with 26 days to go. 

We've got the cats booked into the vet, today, at 3.20 - but Penny did a runner the moment she saw the cat box & I have a horrible feeling she's not to re-appear in time.  Our vet is refusing to give us their passports until he sees them - even though they aren't flying.  Probably his last chance to get any money out of us!!

Must admit I love letting folks know what's happening - although most probably wonder what I'm rabbiting on about!!  It makes it feel more real - & not just a dream!!

Well, keep us posted (and I hope you'll find Penny in time!).  I'll be thinking about your permanent move on 26 July, as I will be travelling to France on the same day (but only for holidays...).  Best of luck!

Anna