Got there in the end!

If the Living France forum was a great big malard duck, then Teamedup and Curly Willy are it's eyes and beak, but Mrs Tresco would be it's beautiful colourful feathers!

I was listening to Van Morrison singing that lovely song 'The Leg Of The Duck' on me record player today, and it reminded me about the time I was skipping along the canal bank back in Kildare, and I found a little sticky back fish wriggling about on the muddy bank. I stopped and picked up the poor distressed little fish all covered in mud, and I gave him a little wash in the canal before I released him back into the wild. As I carried on with me journey to Mrs Finnegan's house, I thought to meself "I wonder if fishes wash themselves" and I still don't know the answer to this day! Imagine if you could get an automatic fish washer? Maybe they have them in America, who knows?

As I am still feeling very ducky, is it alright to ask if the forum was a large duck, what part of it would you be?

[kiss]

If the forum was a duck I would be the liver and all you other posters would feed it and feed it every day until I became foie gras.  I would then only come out for special occasions like parties and weddings and Christmas.  And when you saw me you'd all go "Ahhh"[:)]

[quote user="Just Katie "]

Nooooooooo Gay. Twinkle used to write in pink.  I think I used to go for green.

Now, oops sorry, if I were to be part of a duck I would aspire to be its back for obvious reasons.[:D] but in reality, I think I am far too sensitive.[:(] 

[/quote]

Writing in green ink has a meaning - http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,23110-1982324,00.html [:)]

How interesting, I bought green ink once by mistake,  auditors used to use 'green' when I used to work, and it didn't really seem suitable for 'home' use. I love to use an italic fountain pen and love turquoise ink, have done since childhood. Don't know what it says about me, but that is what I like.

[quote user="Russethouse"][quote user="Just Katie "]

Nooooooooo Gay. Twinkle used to write in pink.  I think I used to go for green.

Now, oops sorry, if I were to be part of a duck I would aspire to be its back for obvious reasons.[:D] but in reality, I think I am far too sensitive.[:(] 

[/quote]

Writing in green ink has a meaning - http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,23110-1982324,00.html [:)]

[/quote]

A nosey nuisance who tells people what to do and who misses a few commas and apostrophies?  How interesting[blink].

Will be back in a mo with something for pink lovers.[6]

It's a load of codswallop - don't worry Dotty.  You shouldn't take these kind of tests very seriously sweetie.

Oy!!! JK!!!   Who's lamp is this?

Please don't judge me - it was Christmas and the shops were about to close.... and I really wanted a lamp[:$]