Too Bizarre!

[quote user="Just Katie "]

Yes Dottie, Twinkle and Lemon Shoes are sisters.  Christopher!  Lemon Shoes in no ten pinter, she is a real babe with long flame locks and icy blue eyes and legs that finish in line with my neck.

Twinkle stop cringing please or I will find some of your drunken drivel[:-))]

[/quote]

Oh I hate her already.  Keep cringing Twinkle.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 4 of us altogether and JK hates going out on the town with us - she calls us the Corr sisters!  She panicks and runs to my mother who advises her what to wear to get the upper hand of us all[:D] 

She's a jeans and t-shirt gal and we are high maintenance look-at-me freaks (especially when we all get together - sibling competition and all that).

I'm in semi-drunken drivel right now Jay Jay.[:)]

Just letting off steam after rehearsing all week with this guy  http://www.sosie-de-johnny.com/newsjohnnyparphillynacceuil.htm.htm

[:)]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

I'm in semi-drunken drivel right now Jay Jay.[:)]

Just letting off steam after rehearsing all week with this guy  http://www.sosie-de-johnny.com/newsjohnnyparphillynacceuil.htm.htm

[:)]

[/quote]

By now, you must be into fully-drunken drivel! [;-)]

Me? Well I'm in a state of shock! As I didn't realise I had the volume up so loud, when I clicked on your Johnny link!!! [blink][:-))]

• 4 weeks later...
Well blow me down......we have known since we lived here that there is a house owned by a fellow Brit but had never knowingly met them. The other day whilst out fo a walk we spotted a brit reg car outside this particular house and introduced ourselves, one thing led to another ie where we hailed from in the Uk, he said he knew the town as he had been managing some updates to working systems in a particular company in the 80s.........I was a departement manager there at the time......we spent the next half an hour discussing people we knew , my other half and his were nearly asleep!