2007 Forum Members Christmas Dance

LEO

I've heard it rumoured that they will only be inviting those that did not make a complete ass of themselves at last year's party.  He who threw up in the chairman's trifle, she who tried to pole dance with the christmas tree, and those (for there were several of them) that went up to Betty's house afterwards and wrecked the place, may be forced to party in the staff car park this Christmas [:P]

Fancy dress is optional.

[quote user="Chipie"]

There's no tickets. Its by invitation only and they went out weeks ago.

You didn't get one then!!!

[/quote]

I didn't get one...  [:(] [8-)] do you think there's still time, what with the postal strikes and all ??  [:(] [8-)]

I thought the invites were being sent out by CPAM this year.  Thus I would not expect them to arrive until well into next year (if at all).  Of course one could expect regional variations, some CPAMs inviting only people who contribute to angloinfo whilst other CPAMs will await full clarification of every detail of the event (including who turned-up on the day, etc.)

But don't get too excited as, even if you receive your invite before the event, further clarification is expected and you should then expect another letter cancelling the previous one.

Ian

[quote user="Deimos"]I thought the invites were being sent out by CPAM this year.  Thus I would not expect them to arrive until well into next year (if at all).  Of course one could expect regional variations, some CPAMs inviting only people who contribute to angloinfo whilst other CPAMs will await full clarification of every detail of the event (including who turned-up on the day, etc.)

But don't get too excited as, even if you receive your invite before the event, further clarification is expected and you should then expect another letter cancelling the previous one.

Ian
[/quote]

so is that a no then [8-)]

[quote user="pale pink specs"]

[quote user="Deimos"]I thought the invites were being sent out by CPAM this year.  Thus I would not expect them to arrive until well into next year (if at all).  Of course one could expect regional variations, some CPAMs inviting only people who contribute to angloinfo whilst other CPAMs will await full clarification of every detail of the event (including who turned-up on the day, etc.)

Ian
[/quote]

so is that a no then [8-)]

[/quote]

Will there be any  tickets to be had ,  on the black market !

Oh how I laughed out aloud, Leo.  I was trying to find an amusing ripost but will leave it for someone else, perhaps even the Great Quillan himself...

I'm in love with Quillan because he got me back onto the Forum after I was accidentally deleted from it.  This Forum is a lifeline to me.

P.S. I am well and truly married and so my love for Quillan is platonic (I think).