Odd email

daisymay

I have received an email purporting to come from france forum discussion. It invites me to reply to continue the discussion in depth. Naturally I won't but the interesting thing is that the email account to which it was addressed is not that which is detailed here in complete france and is in fact such a new account that noone except MOH even knows about it. The sender is one Vincent Coma. Anyone else had such an email?

I mentioned this earlier on another discussion, as i received two - both of which had gone straight to the spam box, which I thought was rather odd, as normally the discussion stuff stays put.

There are no messages with it - nothing opened, so have immediately deleted it all.

Talking of odd E mails I have won 3 million dollars with Mocrosoft so far this week, over 10 milllion last week and been left at least  5 million dollars by my long lost Liberian/Nigerian/Cote D'Ivoire relatives and business partners I have never heard of  But all the lettters came from Barristers and Notaire, so they must be genuine.........[:P]   How will I spend it all I wonder...[:'(]

The latest scam trick is an eco friendly message with a read receipt request to get your E mail address confirmed, will they never give up?