OK SO I'M NOSEY

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever you guys are on, I'm afraid I can't join you cos I'm on the wagon (again!)  Pads, did you bring your Belfast kitchen sink from the UK?  I've been trying to find a sink that is big enough for me to soak my oven shelves in and the only sink the shape of a Belfast is to be found in Leroy Merlin.  But, it was a sorry, shallow, miserable affair, NOT nice and deep like your Belfast.

Love the blue Aga, not to mention the distressed matching cupboards.  Alas, we can't do matching because our place is supposed to be already renovated (unfortunately not what you'd call a proper job) and I would feel very wasteful if I pulled it all off and start again.

[quote user="sweet 17"]

Whatever you guys are on, I'm afraid I can't join you cos I'm on the wagon (again!)  Pads, did you bring your Belfast kitchen sink from the UK?  I've been trying to find a sink that is big enough for me to soak my oven shelves in and the only sink the shape of a Belfast is to be found in Leroy Merlin.  But, it was a sorry, shallow, miserable affair, NOT nice and deep like your Belfast.

Love the blue Aga, not to mention the distressed matching cupboards.  Alas, we can't do matching because our place is supposed to be already renovated (unfortunately not what you'd call a proper job) and I would feel very wasteful if I pulled it all off and start again.

[/quote]

On song!

She must have gone to work, but I think it's her house in Cornwall.

Pads, you have very good taste, that's one of the prettiest kitchens I've ever seen and I had already noticed the beautiful stone slabs in the living room on your photos of the pets.  All very nice.   [8-|]

Except, after having another look, what a shame you covered those nice bricks on the fireplace ?

Hello, No not work I fell asleep at my puter and have just woken up.Working to hard on my french verbs all day!![:(] yes Its my place in cornwall, Thank you christine I love my kitchen its like a miricle after living with the squat it was for 8 years while we did all the boring stuff like roofs walls and floors. I spent ages trying to to clean and restore the bricks in the fire place, but sadley they were to far gone and hugh areas missing that had be filled in over the years with muck and cement so the decision was made to plaster over but it wasnt easy. plus the small bread oven on the right had totally colasped inside so I let my self be talked into opening that space up, which has made the room look bigger so I guess it was the right thing in the end.