Cars in Movies

[quote user="PeterG"]Can't find Chitty Chitty Bang Bang...........[/quote]That's probably because although inspired by genuine cars the film car was not real in the sense that it was not produced by any known manufacturer but was something cobbled together specifically for the film. Several were made 2 of which supposedly reside in the Keswick museum and a 3rd, which had been on display in a Chicago restaurant, was recently sold to an American who also owns a Batmobile.

Wow Fay I never knew that, I will go to you tube immediately. Oh yes at the end, Ahrrrrrr [8-|]

Fond memories of the old orange wedge. We had some Japanese dignitaries visiting our site one day and to tease my friend who just bought the bug from me I had the carpenter make a huge wooden key which we fitted to the door handle [:D] One of the Japs offered money then and there to buy it.

Teapot you have made me laugh SO much - thank you! I don't suppose you have a photo of it with its key...?

Have you registered on www.bondbug.com? You can post your old numberplate and any other info you like (such as this story!), and with luck someone at some point will tell you what became of your 'orange wedge'. (Having said that, no-one has yet replied re RGF 960L...)

Fay (another cheese-triangle fan)