What ails Sarkozy?

mint

Malaise usually means something like fainting or feeling faint.It could be used when you feel faint because of low blood pressure for instance.

What causes the malaise is not usually explained until after tests and checks have been done.

Think back to Blair and his pacemaker... The official word then was "irregularities" I believe...

edit: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/5912302/Nicolas-Sarkozy-in-hospital-after-being-taken-ill.html

And sometimes a symptom of a minor stroke.

My wish for Sarkozy is that he has a stroke which prevents him from speaking  or moving his right hand (so he can't sign anything or push any nuclear buttons) but at the same time (as is normal with a minor stroke) he can understand everything that is said to and about him,  without in anyway being able to communicate his wishes.

Here's more if my lack of skill will permit me to provide the link: sorry, still don't know how it's done but it's headline news in the Times on Line.

If Clair sees my pathetic post, she might do the necessary.............

[quote user="sweet 17"]

timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article6728716.ece

Trying to update you guys and I can only apologise if the link doesn't work.

I am intriqued by the mention of the President's "pelvic exercises" and diet which have helped his weight loss.

Don't you think we could all benefit from these exercises?[;-)]

[/quote]

The same pelvic exercises discussed here?

Except that, Clair, all those posts were about post-natal women![blink]

Is the President expecting a baby (that would account for the fainting) or just given birth then? (that would be the reason for the need for pelvic exercises and losing weight)[8-)]