One Year Lease

Evianers

O Mini-Mum, this is so rich.

We now have someone with keen diagnostic abilities giving pseudo-clinical advice on the basis of casual observation. May I ask if you have any real expertise in this area? If I search the register at the British Psychological Society (of which I am a member) will I find that you are a competent authority? Or have you been captivated by by the ideas of a charlatan who has found a get-rich-quick gimmick?

Teamed Up may have several thousand postings, but there is more practical wisdom in her simple utterances than any you are displaying here.

The gospel according to Steve Pavilina - a life coach.......and ? http://www.petercooper.co.uk/archives/001084.html

Funnily enough I suspect that many of the people here have got to a place they are personally happy in, without the benefit of a life coach, I suspect if you look enough he will advise on how many sheets of Andrex per poo to use too.[;-)]

Wow, you think that I need this self help web page (along with others) and am negative and an addict.

You really are hilarious. Maybe you need these things. I am, in real life, a very well balanced person. I approach the world with my feet firmly on the ground. I love my comfort zones and have since being an adult made sure that I lived in them. And how I live my life and use my time isn't anyone else's business but mine, my husbands and my familys.

Am I addicted to forums, no. Although I know I will be definitely looking in here again to see what the suite is!