Wat a lovely day

Forget all the doom and gloom get outside. It's still 21.8 deg in shade down here so I'm off for a G&T on the terrace by the river and watch the dogs try to catch ducks (before anyone shout's they never do catch any but it's fun to watch the ducks winding the dogs up). If the weather holds we can have evening meal on the terrace tomorrow what with the clocks changing. Just been putting the salad spuds in this afternoon, shorts and topless (me not Mrs 'Q' although but still not a pretty sight) and I think I got sunburn.

Yeah its been a lovely day in Roussillon. We're staying down here for a month. Live full time in the Pas de Calais, so its good to get this type of weather at this time of year - our injection of sunshine - (however, its been just as good up there the last couple of weeks).

Hope it lasts for another three weeks.

Suey

Sunny here most of the week, with occassional clouds on the NE coast. A little morning fog yesterday that soon dissipated. Today has been a mix of cloud and sun.

Cold when out of the sunshine, but it reminded me of my alpine willage that could be just the same in March, tee shirts in the sunshine and very chilly out of the sun. It is still March not summer, nez pah!

OK who's nicked it? Got up this morning, the sky is grey and looks like rain any minute so evening meal looks a no, no today. Still never mind I thought, tomorrow may be better so went and looked at the weather forecast, two days of dryness in the next 10 days! Seems I opened my mouth a bit prematurely. [:(] I was going to dismantle the chicken shed and move it down the garden today but I think I will give that a miss. I can see what will happen, I will get it all apart and it will pour down then the 'ladies' will have nowhere to sleep tonight. Still the spuds are in that's the main thing, nice to see the plumb, apple and pear trees are in bloom.

A little inclement weather moving north from spain! A cooler 10°C minimum overnight.

After the dire warnings of a forum barrack room carpenter, I was getting worried about the integrity of my front door with the continuous unabated consistent sunshine.

Now I will have an ephemeral respite to install pop rivets and old number plates along the join line , before the serious "canicules" commence in earnest.

[quote user="Quillan"]OK who's nicked it? Got up this morning, the sky is grey and looks like rain any minute so evening meal looks a no, no today. Still never mind I thought, tomorrow may be better so went and looked at the weather forecast, two days of dryness in the next 10 days! Seems I opened my mouth a bit prematurely. [:(] I was going to dismantle the chicken shed and move it down the garden today but I think I will give that a miss. I can see what will happen, I will get it all apart and it will pour down then the 'ladies' will have nowhere to sleep tonight. Still the spuds are in that's the main thing, nice to see the plumb, apple and pear trees are in bloom.[/quote]

Would that be fruit grown in the fosse or what exactly do you mean, Q?[6]