Anybody else wondering: where is Norman?

mint

Where is the Old Boy?

The Forum seems strangely "post nuclear" (that is, eerily quiet and deserted) without him.

Does anyone know whether he is OK?

If he doesn't appear soon, I shall have to post a Schumann quintet or quartet to test his responses?

Ah, yes, why indeed?

It's hard to explain.  Suffice it to say that, when I needed urgent information, Norman not only posted a pretty damn prompt reply, he also gave me his phone number.  Others on the Forum did the same.  I won't name them as they are all, to a man and woman, modest souls and I have no wish to embarrass them.

Let me just give you one example.  On the face of it, you'd think that Woolybanana and Norman were sworn enemies.  NOT SO, they worry and fret about each other worse than 2 conjoined twins!

Q, I won't just email him; if he doesn't make an appearance soon, I will telephone.

Didn't see your post, Norman, as I was between computers and I was busily replying to McDollar (McNickle, mac......)

Thank goodness you are still here amongst us![:P]

Were you cleaning out the barrel and decorating it ready for Christmas?

Given that we are joined by the parlous state of our wallets, I suspect that the old boy has been sitting on the pavements trying to get enough small change for half a stale loaf of bread. Trouble is that there is much competition for his pitch these days and he is a bit beyond fighting for it. Though he has been known to run over the feet of the competition with his electric tank, to which he is said to have added sharp spikes all round.

Sweets, was it wise to give him your phone number, what with his past reputation and everything?

[quote user="sweet 17"]

[quote user="woolybanana"] Sweets, was it wise to give him your phone number, what with his past reputation and everything?[/quote]

No, no, Wools, I didn't give him my phone number, he gave me his[;-)]

[/quote]

That was cheese to catch a mouse, my dear Sweets!

Edit: what the heck happened to my quote?