Which celebs live in the Dordogne ?

There is an old Chinese proverb that states

"You can tell the importance of a person be the impression their hand leaves in a bowl of water"

So firstly, what is a celebrity? And secondly, who the hell cares where they live?

It's like the old adage of working calss. Anyone who has to go out to work to earn a living is working class. How else can you describe them?

Website design is indeed very boring. Mind numbingly boring. You can always tell when I should be working I am up to no good on forums.

Wooly, you can't encourage people on an open forum to chuck themselves off a high roof. That is just plain wrong. That is cyber bulling....I think. If I did that you would never be able to live with yourself.

It wasn't a roof, it was a window and I must admit that I thought it a bit excessive [:-))]

If you think your job boring then you should try mine. I'm boring loads a wood at the moment. I just can't find a method of getting it to bore itself. Just have a look at my web site if you don't believe me. It could be called a boring hobby I suppose [8-)]

[quote user="alittlebitfrench"]Very nice indeed...the wooden designs that is. The website needs some help...but it is ok.

There is a big market for wooden handmade toys.

Do you sell these things or is it just for pleasure ?[/quote]

Ta for the compliment [:D] The web site is a freebe, so I can't complain and it's easy to set up.

I both sell, normally on commision, and for my own pleasure. All of the tools I have have been bought from what I have made. It's a paying hobby really. I bought the MacBook Pro 13 I'm using now with the cash from the pens I've sold, so it ain't bad [B] I haven't tried selling much here in France because I just couldn't be bothered with the tax situation and giving 1/2 to the barstuards ! In the U.K. I enjoy craft fairs and the like though.

[quote user="alittlebitfrench"]Wooly, you can't encourage people on an open forum to chuck themselves off a high roof. That is just plain wrong. That is cyber bulling....I think. If I did that you would never be able to live with yourself.[/quote]

I agree absolutely, the postings should be deleted.