ONLY 2.5 kg?

[url]https://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/confinement-les-francais-ont-pris-2-5-kg-en-moyenne-20200506[/url]

Come on, let's have it, who's put on weight?  And who's been doing what to put it on?

I'll start, yes to question one (BUT thankfully not as much as 2.5 kg) and yes, again to number 2, haven't been able to resist chocolate with whole hazelnuts, Magnum (the ice cream, not champagne) and a glass of chardonnay whilst cooking lunch[:-))]

They do say that confession is good for the soul?

Some of the commentaires amuse me hugely.

Here is one I like (although I don't do those things that the writer does):

TemoinOculaire

le 06/05/2020 à 11:30

Je

veux bien croire que certains ont pris des kilos ces deux derniers

mois. Quand l’activité physique a été réduite chaque jour à un lever,

puis une petite marche jusqu’à sa SDB, puis quelques pas pour aller à la

cuisine pour un petit déjeuner plus copieux qu’à l’habitude. Ensuite un

déjeuner, suivi d’une sieste-lecture, puis d’une pause-thé-gâteau....

en attendant un dîner concocté aux petits oignons, suivi lui de 3 heures

de canapé pour voir Netflix... que pouvait-il arriver à nos corps ?

No idea how much I have put on, but I have and yesterday I was very very good about what I ate, or in fact, did not eat.

I have the CIF problem, I love sweet things, never smoked and so rarely drink, but I love my cakes etc, so, CIF is cake into fat! and that has been my recent downfall.

LOL I don't need to confess, anyone can see my clothes are getting tighter and it would have been me self deluding to even start to imagine that my clothes were simply 'shrinking', me who needs to shrink a bit![Www]

I don't know how anyone stuck in a tiny apartment for 2 months could not gain weight.  I am fairly careful, but I do love my wine in the evening.  Husband loves chocolate, so there is always some here.  I have never been a chocolate fan, but with nothing else sweet to eat, I have some.  So far, I have resisted putting my favorite bad snack in the house (potato chips).  When they're here, I will eat them all.

Cakes?  No flour to make them or I would.

I hover between 1 and 2 kilo gain, depending on the day.  I think that's pretty good considering.

I’m varying between just above and just below my normal weight. I’m not exercising nearly as much as usual as my husband and I are self-isolating. Walking up and down the garden or up and down the stairs and from room to room bores me.

I try to keep an eye on my intake, usually a good breakfast and lunch and a salady snack in the evening. Somewhere in the mx there’s a mimi Magnum and/or some Maltesers, plus a glass of wine.

I reckon that if I stay near my normal weight I’m not doing too badly. But I do wish I could do my usual interesting walks in countryside. At the moment if I hit 4,000 steps I’m doing pretty well - my normal target is 10,000+ steps though.

Over 30 active minutes on my fitbit is good; clothes fit OK at the moment, but who knows when this self-isolation will come to an end ....... in UK?

Like the wooly one, I seem to have lost half a stone since lockdown started, in spite of eating like a horse and drinking my usual two glasses of wine a night.

Surely it can't just be due to my 10 minutes a day of Joe Wicks exercises for seniors?

Anyway, I took delivery of a new pair of jeans a size smaller than usual yesterday! ?

Norman, thank you for the giggle.  I'll never be able to watch Joe Wicks again with a straight face.

Wools and Loiseau, don't tell me you are both pining for each other......now THAT will put a smile on everyone's face[:D]