Vax 'passport'

I'm desperate to visit the UK to see family (one of whom is going through worrying time).
France is supposedly 'stepping up' the jabs, and there's talk of pharmacies being able to give the OxfordAstra vax some time soon.

There's much talk of 'green passport' being needed if one wants to travel. 

Has anyone who has had their vax got any 'proof' that they've had the jab that could be used as 'green passport' - or is that something else we are going to have to fill in forms for ?

Or am I jumping the gun ?
Chessie

Chessie, you will need an official covid test just before you travel back and then another two when you get to the UK along with quarantining. See the live links below.

A carry on, but as people are more or less restricted in the distances they can travel, I am not surprised.

Who said anything about coming back !!!!   Sometimes I feel I just wanna walk away and never come back (But that's another issue)......

Seriously though - I was just wondering whether anyone who has been lucky enough to have a jab, or the two jabs - what, if anything, they have been given in the form of a certificate or something to prove they've had the chinese virus vax.

Just that in a travel section of a magazine I came across reference to a 'vaccine certificate' for the jab but this was referring to the UK situation.

Just wondered what was happening here in France as regards 'proof' that one has had both jabs, and are not a carrier, nor a sufferer.

Was curious because there seems to be no agreement at the moment amongst eu countries about a so-called 'green passport'.   Anyone had any vax for international travel which includes proof of having jabs against yellow fever etc etc. - is a certificate provided as proof ? 

I know, I'm jumping months ahead - but just interested.

Chessie

Idun - yes I do;  but the 'hoops' make it pretty diffiicult don't they.   But it's always good to have as much info as possible and I appreciate people's advice - very much.
If situation becomes dire then I'll know what's possible and what isn't.
But I was also wondering about how we're going to be 'allowed' to travel in future, and what proof anyone might have been given - ie certificate - confirming that they've had their 2 jabs.
Chessie

Chessie, I had my jab on Thursday and have a certificate, I only needed one dose as I tested positive last year. I had no symptoms but was advised to test as my wife who also tested positive had been in contact at her patchwork group with someone there who was positive. Who thought sewing was dangerous? As for a "passport" if the organisation for the vaccine is anything to go by I would think that I'll be long gone from this life before my passport appears.

Chessie said:

"Who said anything about coming back !!!!  

Sometimes I feel I just wanna walk away and never come back ......"

Can I join you?  Getting to the end of my tether here too, but for entirely different reasons .. sadly I cannot see the possibility of a trip back to the UK for some time ..not sure if I am now on Plan B, C or D.  Plan A disappeared sometime early last year and I've now given up planning at all until we know more.

Hugs, Chessie, it's not as if life was smooth before this, either.