Help and advice how to get from Confolen to Poitiers with no car to catch Flight!!

Hi

I am hoping someone can answer this query for me, no idea where to post this query so have put it here. We are moving to france next week, we are coming by ferry in our car and as I dont drive my hubby has to fly back the following week on Monday 4th from Poitiers to pick up our van full of furniture etc. What I need to know is how can he get from Confolen to Poitier his flight is at 4pm. I am sorry if this is a stupid question but we are really not sure what to do.

Any advice, ideas etc greatfully appreciated

Helen & Matt

I have moved this thread to a more relevant section -

Is there no chance of altering it so that you come across with him and furniture, he takes the van back and then picks up the car and drives across ? Too simple ? Must be a reason why that doesn't work.

Sorry I can't help with the other bit.

Hubby + car to airport, leave car, go to UK and drive back with mate, pick up car from airport with mate+ unload furniture, thank mate profusely then drop him at airport, flight paid for, he can pick up his car from UK airport, dropped off previously en-route to france with your hubby. Three days all told, all happy and mate back with few bottles of wine, sorted, Hugh.