rail timetable between puigcerda and latour de carol

mona

Please can anyone help?  I've spent hours on the internet trying to find out the timetable for trains between Puigcerda in Spain and Latour De Carol and Foix in France.  I've used the SNCF website and RENFE [Spanish equivalent including it's local site Cercanias].  You'd think it was a figment of my imagination were it not for lots of entries by people who've used it, posted video records of their journeys etc etc

Anyone out there with any definite info?

Many thanks and much appreciated

Thanks cooperlola

That was fanatsically quick.  You must have a magic touch.  I did give the german site a go but it seemed to default to a station with a similar but double-barrelled name, not Puigcerda.  Puigcerda and Latour de Carol are either side of the Franco-Spanish border so theoretically the journey should be short.

Am i missing something [apart from brain cells before anyone else chips in]!

[quote user="mona"]

it's bizarre that it seems impossible to get it.

[/quote]I agree - it is very frustrating. RENFE appears to operate the line, but although they accept Puigcerda as a destination, Latour and Foix do not come up anywhere on their web pages.  When I have railway problems I find my local SNCF shop very helpful indeed.  Do you have one near you?

Unfortunately not as i'm based in the UK.  I suppose the problem is neither SNCF or RENFE have any interest/pay off in indicating a cross border service.  It seems odd when there's so much on the web about getting to Andorra which is nearby to both.

Then perhaps try a Travel Centre in the UK (at large railway stations).  They can be good too, and will often be able to book tickets for you. 

One thing I find very annoying about so many sites, is that they insist on asking where you want to go and when.  What's wrong with just publishing the timetables, I wonder?