help....from Bordeaux ,bergerac....or...to Dublin or Shannon

jon

Hi Jon... just checked ryanair flights for 24 november... its possible to do bergerac to bristol and then bristol to dublin... flights and taxes £5 for one way on each route (£10 in total) ... they have a special offer on at the moment for that period and there are 3 or 4 flights a day from bristol to dublin... I think there are 2 flights a week from bergerac to Bristol... [:)]

Rose thank you....I have looked at the two flight situation...and because of the conecting flight times it seems to me that swe would have to stay in Bristol for two nights......not so delighted to do that.Somehow I would prefer to get to Carcasson ....it is a three hour drive.....but  being there for a night rather than Bristol.I really do prefer France to UK...its more fun  for me.Ryanair is still the leader....as I mentioned BA and Air France can do something for about 700 euros.....but to Dublin...not Shannon...we need to be in Shannon.

Jon,

What about Ryanair Bergerac – Stansted then Ryanair Stansted – Shannon.

For example on Monday 1st December:

Depart Bergerac 1655 - Arrive Stansted 1735 (Cost €29.51 including taxes, excluding luggage and card fee)

Depart Stansted 2145 – Arrive Shannon 2305 (Cost £5.00 including taxes, excluding luggage and card fee)

Plenty of time for dinner and shopping at Stansted!  Only risk….. if the 2145 flight is cancelled…..

There are loads of other dates around the same price.

If you can fly from Limoges on 1st December, the flight to Stansted leaves at 1055 arriving Stansted 1135 which would just about allow you to get the 1300 to Shannon for about £13 including taxes for both flights!