Eurotunnel

[quote user="P2"]

Personally, I do not like some of the 'types' of people who use Tescos and the parents who seem to think it OK for their children to use it as a playground.

Paul

[/quote]

Get your butler to do the shopping then.............[Www]

Did you not know its the law in the UK for parents to take their children everywhere with them?

Sweet you are not alone, came back via Eurotunnel yesterday after having filled the boot with special offers from Tesco at Rickmansworth. So many items at BOGOFF prices[:D] now all I have to do is to find room in the fridge/freezers for them all. I don't mind being common if it saves me £'s[8-|].

tuppence

Rickmansworth!  Tuppence,you can't be "common" then if you shop in Rickmansworth............

Mind you, I suppose that, on balance, we MUST be common because we mention the m-word.  Isn't it considered vulgar to talk about money or is that a long time ago and nowadays it's perfectly respectable to bring £s into the conversation? 

[quote user="sweet 17"]

T-P, I'm definitely a "Tesco type of person".............perhaps that makes me dead common?[8-)]

[/quote]

Sweet, I shop in Tesco, and I couldn't possibly be described as 'common' [Www]

After all, the riff-raff have to shop somewhere, I suppose.

Sorry to disappoint you Sweet, but  after my Mum goes home from my place in France, my sister picks her up from Rickmansworth to take her back to Staffordshire. I then only have a 100 mile journey back to the Tunnel, so I do my shopping at Tescos Rickmansworth. Still saves £'s . The nice thing is if I have forgotten something I call in at Tescos Junction 10 , M20. double the fun[8-|].

tuppence