Saturday Flights from East Midlands

[quote user="Gardian"]Couldn't find flights to either on the EMA website.

Ryanair do however have a Sat flt to La Rochelle.[/quote]

Gardian, I know nothing about these flights but I just want to tell you that I shall be sending you a PM later; it's really for Mrs G [:)]

[quote user="Gardian"]Couldn't find flights to either on the EMA website.

Ryanair do however have a Sat flt to La Rochelle.[/quote]

Thanks Gardian, it looks like that or Limoges will have to do as Poitiers says nothing about Sat, but do have Fridays? Ta for that, I had a look at Birmingham as that maybe a shorter UK drive.  They are trying to avoid London airports, Essex ones I can understand [;-)]

The easiest way to check availability is to go to the arriving airport website (Poitiers airport, etc) and that should tell you who's operating in to there for the coming season.

Being a 'southerner', I don't really know, but I suspect that this is a classic example of 'flights that have changed from one season to another'.

[quote user="sweet 17"]Gardian, I know nothing about these flights but I just want to tell you that I shall be sending you a PM later; it's really for Mrs G [:)]
[/quote]

Mrs G is expectant  - well, not really [;-)], but waiting with abated breath!!

[quote user="Gardian"]

The easiest way to check availability is to go to the arriving airport website (Poitiers airport, etc) and that should tell you who's operating in to there for the coming season.

Being a 'southerner', I don't really know, but I suspect that this is a classic example of 'flights that have changed from one season to another'.

[/quote]

Me too, but thought I would ask.  Will check landing airports as you say, maybe some clues.

Thanks Pickles, yes I did try the skyscanner.  I wondered if local knowledge may prove the flights are put on for summer (Saturday) rather than what they currently show as the schedule.  It looks as if La Rochelle or Limoges are the options unless traveling via Stansted.  Limited options from Birmingham.

Thanks all.