Just as you thought it safe...

Kitty

I don't think that there has ever been a confirmed sighting of a Great white near the UK and although it is present in the Med there is only about one case every two years where a human receives a bite - in the entire Mediterranean, so less dangerous by far than hitting your head on the toilet seat when being sick which apparently is quite common.[:D]

Chris

Is it just me, but I've always fancied sporting an arc of sharks teeth scars across my chest - just figured it'd be a bit of a talking point - akin to Quint and Hooper in "Jaws".

Well here's what you have to do, book a flight to S Africa and head for a well known Great White killing field area, there are a few that cage divers use for viewing, and rubby dubby the area well. Upon sighting your chosen shark quickly get out the gaffa tape and secure firmly a large bloodied tuna or oily/bloody fish to your chest,[8-)] keep it back from your head mind ( dont want any silly mistakes to happen, eh !! ) [;-)]and jump into the sea thrashing your arms and legs wildly, when said shark spots you and approaches you in a 'polaris missile' style attack just stick out your chest and revel in the thought about your party piece.

When you get out of hospital and join the guys in the unmarked white van ( aka the nuthouse run ) please do write back to us at LFF and let us know how you are, regards, Hugh [:D]