French for Trailer

AnOther

A quickie, can someone tell me the French for Trailer ?

Babel fish comes back with "Bas de page" but a search on eBay.fr reveals kiddies tricycles...!

Basically I'm researching trailer prices UK - v - France.

On eBay UK I'm searching for "box trailer -horsebox -catering" to filter out those items, so if someone can advise the best translation for that I would be grateful.

Ta

[quote user="Anton Redman"]If you buy a decent a sized on in the UK make sure they sell in Europe and can issue a Certificate of Confirmity.[/quote]Got it covered thanks, just comparing prices of box vans out of interest. Doesn't appear to be anywhere near as many for sale in France as UK, eBay wise at least.

[quote user="Cassis"]I shan't be a fairy much longer.  Watch what you're saying!
[/quote]

Ooohhh, I didn't notice the fairy wings.   I thought you were wrapping yourself up in Clingfilm like that chap in the Full Monty, in an effort to slim down your tummy.    But I see that you don't really have a tummy.  

What do you have, in fact?   Are your legs and arms little sossidges?   And your fingers even littler sausages?   Are you in fact a Fractal Sossidge?   Do you have a Saucisse de Toulouse anywhere upon your person?    And what size are you?    You haven't left a handy Swiss Army Penknife in your photo for us to judge you by.   

I think we should be told.