Va: can I use this ?

Pads

I want to say

Is claudette going to dover tomorrow? But I want to say Va ( as Im working on this word)

now I know Va Is the present term, or should I use the future Ira which makes me wrong ??? (confused [8-)] boy I am)

My question Im working on is

Turn: "Claudette is going to dover tomorrow" into a question.................. Is claudette going to dover tomorrow?

Answer:  Est Claudette va à Douvres demain ?   Will this look right ??  

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Pads"]

In the same set of questions I have said

Is my boss goint to Dijon?

Mon patron va-t-il à Dijon ?

thats right isnt it ?

[/quote]

That's correct, but you're not using the future tense.

Do you need to use the future tense for your exercise?

[quote user="Pads"]

Is my boss goint to Dijon?

Mon patron va-t-il à Dijon ?

[/quote]

So, in your example above, you are asking if someone is going somewhere. 

You just need to change the someone, and then change the gender and the destination to match.

Claudette va-t-elle à Douvres demain?          Is this right ??[:)]                                                                     a

Yes he sits up my chimmey looking very glassey eyed , known as a little piece of local history around here, In the old days people use to put gold or silver ones  ( depending on how rich you where) up in side the chimmeys as a good luck/ protection for your house, while work was being done on my chimmey we found one , they said he was probally about 150 years old, so we put him back in the plaster on the in side, but you can still see him as hes just been pushed in to the plaster not buried, and funnerly we have had noting but good luck since living in this house.