french words that sound alike

Patf

[quote user="ericd"][quote user="ventodue"]

"Je me murmure que les mûres sur la mur sont mûres."  [/quote]

Graig, get back to her quickly and get her to change that phrase to " Je me murmure que les mures sur LE mur sont mures"......!!! or she will end up having a complex.

[/quote]

[quote user="ericd"][Graig, get back to her quickly and get her to change that phrase to " Je me murmure que les mures sur LE mur sont mures"......!!! [/quote]

[:D]!  Nah, that's an error entirely of my own making [:$]

P.s  Btw, it's Craig, not Graig [:D] [:D]

Craig - that made me laugh [:D]

But also Eric's mistake with Craig and Graig - we had friends here, now returned to the UK, and he was called Craig. He told us that the locals couldn't pronounce his name. It came out like Ggrrrraig, with the gutteral "r".[:)]

[quote user="Patf"] But also Eric's mistake with Craig and Graig - we had friends here, now returned to the UK, and he was called Craig. He told us that the locals couldn't pronounce his name. It came out like Ggrrrraig, with the gutteral "r".[:)] [/quote]

Nah, I think it's really asking too much to ask the locals to get it right.  I gave up expecting that a long time ago ... [:)]

Mind you, being called Ggrrraig is a lot better than some of the things I've been called in my life ...[Www]