sloe vodka

chocccie

I have a bottle of sloe vodka that I made year before last.  Apart from drinking it straight (yummy!) ... what would you mix it with?

I also made some blackberry vodka, but I can't bear the thought of mixing that with anything, except maybe a splash of soda water.

Have also got sloe gin waiting to be drunk.  I can't believe I've been able to leave it alone all this time to mature [Www]

Choccie,

As with the Muscat you mentioned in a previous thread, these are very poisonous products and I urge you to dispose of them immediately.

Conveniently and by sheer coincidence, I happen to live almost next door to the only place in France where such poisons can be disposed of and I strongly advise you to send them to me ASAP for quick disposal...

[quote user="Clair"]Choccie,

As with the Muscat you mentioned in a previous thread, these are very poisonous products and I urge you to dispose of them immediately.

Conveniently and by sheer coincidence, I happen to live almost next door to the only place in France where such poisons can be disposed of and I strongly advise you to send them to me ASAP for quick disposal...

[/quote]

They should NOT be disposed of in Europe, the half-life of the toxic products will pollute the area for years. The Arab World have perfected the art of disposing of toxic alcohol products as a matter of cultural priority and I have access to those facilities. I urge you Choccie, do not risk the pollution of European soil with these products.

You may, at little cost, send (by courier) the toxic material to me at an address I will supply, and I will guarantee that Europe will never have to experience them again.

Save France, dispose in the Arab World - you know it makes sense.

Choccie,

in order to allay any fears you may have regarding the disposal process, It is known as 'Exp'at Ina'rabia' and is operated by a dedicated team of non-Muslim operatives who selflessly expose themselves to the toxic effects in the interests of mankind in general and the Arab World in particular.

I obviously can't describe the process of disposal in detail, as this would be a breach of industrial security, but it would be converted to a relatively innocuous substance that is accepted by the local Municipality in the drainage system. There would be no lasting effects on the environment I can assure you. We are very strict on these disposal matters.

Save Europe, dispose in the Arab World.

No, no, Chocccie, don't do that!  We can't possibly let you do something that smacks so much  of loneliness and a lack of friends.

Just tell us where you live and we promise to try our very best to visit you and help you with such a massive task!