Right of access from land that I own.

JohnM

No, no no, I'm sure it's a small plant , I saw one in a pot at the garden centre. Mind you, I saw a small cherry tree there and mine is enormous.... I guess there are differnt types (Oh the joy of being ignorant of gardening issues, "mistakes" are so easy to make). What's more, I think it is an urban myth that it has nasty sharp scratchy prickles....

[quote user="JohnM"].... I was looking at a photocopy of the cadastre and the garage is an X on that...[/quote]

If you mean that the garage has an X on it going diagonally from corner to corner, like the scottish flag, then that's usually an open building like a hangar for example.

Sid

Sorry Tibbs, misread your post slightly.

It means that the owner of the veggie plot is responsible for the boundary between 52 and 53 if there is a hedge etc. It doesn't mean you can't put a fence or hedge up on your land, but let's imagine there was a fine row of oak trees on that boundary - they would belong to the owner of 53.

• 4 weeks later...
Just in case you are interested.

I asked the Danes what they thought about access / changes to the garden (because they speak english and have had experience of planning law). They in turn asked the opinion of the (nice)French neighbours. In turn, they spoke to a friend who is a notaire (no change). The response is that I have to engender access, turning and harmony. But parking and badminton were not mentioned, So, I think I'll extablish a small point of access into the Parisians field coz I have to, create a parking space for the Danes coz I want to and discuss garden plans with the nice french!

• 8 months later...