Anyone fancy a ride-out this Sunday

Bugsy

[quote user="Buell Fool"]

Dodgy CLUTH cable eh well I'll have to have some of that action, can I bet on myself [;-)]

[/quote]

----erm erm Cluth , yes he used to manage Derby County , or am I getting into a mucking fuddle ?      [8-)]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we're back, but putting Wendy on the back of Brians Goldwing is a very costly mistake. She's takng me to the Honda dealers on Tuesday...[:D]

Anyway, great ride, good company and I hope everyone got back safe.

Till the next time.

ps. and no-one got lost.....................................[:D][:D]

Yes, excellent day out, fine weather, fine company. The ride back was superb; that stretch from Royan past Saintes and on to Cognac went particularly well. And the traffic!.... [:)]

A couple photos on their way later.

Nev

A very dubious bunch if ever I saw one.  Thanks Brian for the rest stop on the way home.  How did we manage not to lose anyone?  people dropping off in an orderly fashion, I don't know if it's as much fun as the lottery of losing people.  We'll have to see what we can do next time [6]

[quote user="Just Katie "]So who is who, right to left in the photo with seven people in?  And who is who, right to left in the seated photo?  Gary, is 'the lovely Wendy' your wife?[/quote]

This is me

[IMG]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u214/lendy_photo/IMGP1481.jpg[/IMG]

and this is me and my OH  Nomad and me [:)]

[IMG]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u214/lendy_photo/scott-bobby009.jpg[/IMG]

Looks like you all had a good day. Nice photos.

Thank you Gary.  Are they all forum users?  I do not think this it is a good idea to refer to your wife as Wendy, but not the Lovely Wendy unless you want to get yourself in big troub.  How about calling her the Lovely Other Wendy?[:)]

Also thank you to the Original Lovely Wendy for clarifying the fact that you are not with Gary.  Could have started a rumour there.

[quote user="Just Katie "]

I do not think this it is a good idea to refer to your wife as Wendy, but not the Lovely Wendy unless you want to get yourself in big troub.  How about calling her the Lovely Other Wendy?[:)]

[/quote]

That,s what I did JK..........................[:)][:)]

and Hi Wendy & Nomad................

Great photos and a great day out, thanks guys and Wendy, just set me thinking  , my pillion seat is not used much, except when Wendy, yes Garys wife says the Goldwing seat is more comfortable than his Triumph, watch this space!! They are heading for Honda Poitiers soon!! So if there are any ladies that for whatever reason are missing a ride out, there is a comfortable space on the back of the wing that is being wasted at the moment. I think I am the only single guy in our bunch so no complications!

If you are in the Charente and fancy a trip out with the warmer weather coming just pm me at [email protected] if you are shy!  Brian.

Yes a good day out , but for me Sunday ended on a high note . When I returned home my son and his wife were waiting , a complete surprise , no advance warning , out of the blue . It was strange because I'd been talking to Sid earlier at Royan, about things we miss in France and I mentioned that my wife and I miss the children just popping round unexpected-----and what happens they do just that .   

Regards socket  

[quote user="powerdesal"]Socket,
With powers like that, can you "just mention" that you miss Powerdesal winning the lottery [:D]
[/quote]

Yes , your request to be "just mentioned " is possible . Firstly we will need to negotiate a percentage, secondly there would be Sid's commission to take into account , and  thirdly a four figure donation to the "magnificent seven " who attended the Sunday run-out, ----still want to go ahead with it ?   I know what you're thinking " can I afford this bloke ? " . Well ,I'll tell you , I've lost every game of crib to my son since he arrived and at 1euro a point I've got to claw back my losses--- sorry mate

Regards socket

[quote user="Bugbear"]Spoken like a true Capitalist................................[:D][:D][:D][:D][/quote]

----------blimey call me a capitalist ,so come on let us all know what happened yesterday at the Honda showroom ! ----- ordered a Goldwing in pink , how bad is that         [kiss]