Anyone fancy a ride-out this Sunday

Bugsy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="socket"]

[quote user="powerdesal"]Socket,

With powers like that, can you "just mention" that you miss Powerdesal winning the lottery [:D]

[/quote]

Yes , your request to be "just mentioned " is possible . Firstly we will need to negotiate a percentage, secondly there would be Sid's commission to take into account , and  thirdly a four figure donation to the "magnificent seven " who attended the Sunday run-out, ----still want to go ahead with it ?   I know what you're thinking " can I afford this bloke ? " . Well ,I'll tell you , I've lost every game of crib to my son since he arrived and at 1euro a point I've got to claw back my losses--- sorry mate

Regards socket

[/quote]

Socket,

If you send me your bank details I'll pay in the percentage - honest [:)]

signed,

Iwanta Urwodge

[:D]

[quote user="Bugbear"]...................and what's wrong with Pink..................?[/quote]

-------- nothing at all Bugbear , but I do sense that the colour choice was not entirely yours, am I right ? or am I right . I've only met Wendy the once and I would'nt dare argue with her either mate. Blame Bauldeagle it's all his fault , getting her to change her mind from a respectable BMW to a Honda Pinky-wing ----- I bet you carn't wait , you're looking forward to it arn't you , come on admit it ---be honest , it's not that bad really--- who is going to be looking at you anyway ? ---------- sorry but everybody     [:-))]