Anyone fancy a ride-out this Sunday

Bugsy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Cannock, I thought perhaps the seaside.................... Beach 

Rons just phoned me to say he can't make Sunday (something about visiting a fete with SWMBO) Is there any interest in Saturday rather than Sunday ?

Brians coming

Where are all the 'dry-weather' only riders ? The forcast is brilliant.......................................

--------No  No    SD,  even if Bob T is an "Ugly Mug " , you cannot go round calling fellow BMW riders rude names anymore, you're one of them now , remember .  You gave up that privilage when you sold the Honda .   [:-))]

SUNDAY it is then.

Meet up at Super U car park at Sauzze V at 09.30 on to Aulney to collect Keith and Kwaka Keith (if he's coming).

If anyone wants to meet up en route let me know when and where.

As a suggestion of where to go, what about Royan. It's a nice place and has a particularly good italian restaurant on the seafront.

See you there

Gary.

Would love to join you all - will be over in HV87 this week - arriving early (uh) Sunday, but bringing car, still trying to sort out bikes for France, so all we can do is wish you all a good trip and happy easter - Royan in good and so is that small place just north - St Palais sur Mer - great restaurant in summer - Lulus' or something on side of beach - great place for oysters.

Have a good run

Just to let you know that my wife Wendy is coming with me so if you guys want to bring your OH's they will have someone to talk to. (and boy can she talk)....[:D][:D]

Forcast is 19 degrees and sunny, break out the leathers and shades. Smiley Sunglasses