Looking for Property with land for horses

Morning all,

Friends are house hunting end of this month, looking for:

House close to amenities, newbuild or professionally renovated within last 5 years. Not huge but comfortable for couple with occasional guests. Not too far East or North ... Friend's SWMBO is a sun lover and doesn't enjoy cold weather so south of Niort and west of N10.

5 acres plus (but not too large)

PM's please - If they are interested they will reply but please do not expect reply ... especially if offering does not come close to brief.

Thank you

Vern

You might remind your friends to be aware that local farmers always have, by statute, first dibs on any property with land which comes up for sale.

It varies from one area to another. It's 5,000m2 in Tarn & Garonne and less in other departements.....Sorry writing from Moscow and cannot fing the compatibility button....... уе ву ещгеу афсщт судф ту ыукмшфкфш ф кшут !

• 4 weeks later...
Hhhmm. Let me see if I've got this right. Your friends are looking for a particular type of property. You would like to be pm'd if anyone on the forum has something which might fit their brief. We shouldn't expect replies though if we don't fit their 'brief'. You won't provide a piece of information ie budget which would allow us to determine whether we fit the 'brief' or not.

If you want to help your friends please do Forum members the courtesy of treating them with respect.

Virginia,

I understand your thoughts. Offering your property is voluntary - it costs little time and may prove more effective than the property websites. They have stated the area and are flexible. They have viewed many properties and are returning in July - they will continue to look until they find the property that suits. Not looking for a large house, but needs to have been professionally renovated with stables and land. They have extended their search area to include Limoges.

I don't need to get further involved - just a potential sale for somebody with the right property at a sensible price.

:)