Beds

Chris Head

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[img]http://www.indigofurniture.co.uk/images_products/main/plankstocks_bed2_big(239).jpg[/img]

Now there's a different use for the end of the bed........stocks! don't think this one is big enough for a foot though!

I really like them though. I have just bought my new bed, unfortunately softwood like these, but fairly chunky. Not as nice as these though but it'll do until i become rich and can afford to have one designed and made for me!

Louise

[quote user="louweezel"]    [img]http://www.indigofurniture.co.uk/images_products/main/plankstocks_bed2_big(239).jpg[/img]

Now there's a different use for the end of the bed........stocks! don't think this one is big enough for a foot though!

I really like them though. I have just bought my new bed, unfortunately softwood like these, but fairly chunky. Not as nice as these though but it'll do until i become rich and can afford to have one designed and made for me!

Louise
[/quote]

I like that one Louise.  When the hubby's misbehaved, you can chain him to the bottom of the bed and let him peep through the hole while you sleep like a baby....or whatever[;-)]

[quote user="louweezel"]See you are a cat hater!!!

I guess it would help with your pine cone practice if the cat stayed still!

Boys are so mean. [:P]

Louise
[/quote]

I'm not a cat hater, apparently they taste very much like chicken [Www]..

No chance for me. I'm not allowed to throw them in the house 'cause if I hit a window we finish up with a bad case of conedensation and we can't see out [+o(]. Not funny with our windowz. It is a thought though [I].

Another thought, what the hell would a cat be doing in our house. Unless the dog bought it in [:-))]?

I felt it my duty to teach the cats self defence..............they don't only throw pine cones you know.........

[img]http://static.flickr.com/21/24476631_3e556ff8b3_m.jpg[/img]

Keep away from the windows John, you never know...... [:D]

Louise

ps, i think it would be cruel to sell my cats to the circus so i shall remain a pauper!

Wow, that's a 'p u s s y  galore'. I'm not afraid to go near my windowz. I've bin practicing too and all the windows now are thick with the dreaded conedensation, so yer cat can't see in!

I'll bet that I get knuckled for going off topic again? We have a new bed (phew, that's got it back again, I think?). I made our old one about 30 years ago and we used to sleep on 90 feet of (close yer ears Chris, I didn't know better!) pine planks. Not all in a line! It was a plan from the Readers Didgest complete home manual. Yes I had one of those... When we got to our rented house here we were nailing it back together, with brass screws of course, and poor Frances had to climb over it and it collapsed. Frances was OK, but the bed, after all that time, had seen itsd last night as a bed. You would be surprised just what you can make with with 90 feet of 6 X 1 pine? It's been very useful in our new house.

I wasn't impressed, either, with the beds on that web site you posted earlier Chris. They are not my style, but then what is? Perhapse if I could turn one. Answers on a 50€ note to my address below.

P.S. I even had to stretch me p u s s y 'cause the milk monitor **** it. Don't worry I was wearing me special belt!

Think I must have missed this one - have been a bit busy- just caught up.  I like the chunky beds.  What's more, I LIKE (!!!) the Plank Bed and the Cannonball because........................(oh, this is sad[:(]) you can sit up and read with a decent size headboard to support you.  None of this "pillows suspended off the wall" nonsense."

Sorry to be practical..........................(you're not all trying to tell me these "once a week" Friday night sessions take place just in the boring old BEDROOM, are you???)[:D]

Chrissie (81)

That cat is one cutie, he's lining the sights up perfectly too, my kinda cat! (why did p u s s y get deleted?)!

Out of interest I costed out my price for an Indigo style bed, not in stained crappy softwood but in solid oak, carved & sanded, all joined and pegged. Y'all might be a bit surprised!

Answers on a postcard, winner gets a pint of creme de menthe!

Chris

[quote user="Chris Head"]   Answers on a postcard, winner gets a pint of creme de menthe!     Chris[/quote]

How can you drink such a thing!! It's a big girl's blouse drink not a muchomachoman drink ...... or maybe it's so [+o(] that you are trying to off load it on to us as you've been given too many bottles by grateful clients and neighbours ......

I'd always wondered where it came from, don't I remember Delboy using it? Don't worry Missy, I don't think I've ever tasted the green stuff!

Yeah it was a bit of a slog last night Will but good fun, a good end to just a GREAT day, I hope the desired effect has taken place. I've got a thick Head (capitals with names please!) this morning tho, dinner turned from 6 into 16!

Not too far out Dotty!

Chris