Another bench.

Chris Head

Just for fun this one and as a gift to the the town 'cos I can! It's in the process of weathering and in another year or so will be that lovely grey silver colour that Oak goes.

It was a big lump to start with.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/chrishead/P1010727-1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/chrishead/P1010813.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Meg "][quote user="Just Katie"]

OMG don't put ideas there Virginia, I am sure he will be very obliging!![:)]

[/quote]

I don't doubt it!
[/quote]

Katie giving lots of laughs out loud - and big ones at that.

Currently rolling on belly.

I hope Virginia enjoyed her meatballs.

What are you having Meg?

[quote user="Chris Head"]Jesus Geordie, don't say stuff like that...I thought the soon to be ex Mrs H was spying.[/quote]

Well it would hardly be spying Chis. She's a member of the forum for starters.

As for the thread, well, when men start talking about wood Katie is in there quicker than a rat up a drain pipe. I'm the same if someone mentions compost. There is little to be done about it.

No Tresc (jeeps that is twice I have challenged you today) I have never posted on the wood section.  Housing renovations is more my forte.  I like talking about holes in roofs and damp and loadbearing walls and that.

So Tresc, would you be interested in buying a naughty calender of Mr H?  Iceni was looking for the French rugby one and was told they were sold out.  Perhaps he will be interested.  I will pm him for you.

[quote user="Just Katie"]

No Tresc (jeeps that is twice I have challenged you today) I have never posted on the wood section. 

[/quote]

Really?  Sorry in that case. I know you often post helpfully in the sections you mention.

I will seek out your other challenge and may well end up grovelling there too.[:D][;-)]

As for Mr Head, well, as with everyone else here, I'm more interested in what he posts than his shapely arms. That's the truth. They are shapely though.