Dishwasher

Limousin Lass

A few years ago we had as part of a built in kitchen in a house we bought a dishwasher that you could fold down all of those spikey things so that you had a completely flat surface.  I would love to get another one for our new kitchen but can't for the life of me remember the make, does anyone know what I am looking for and can point me in the right direction.

Thanks   Sylvia

I think most dishwashers nowadays allow you to fold down most, if not all, of the spikey things on the lower shelf.  Have you tried to find one and failed, or are you just worried that they may be difficult to find?  You could try googling "dishwasher fold plate support".

Thank you all for your replies I have obviously been looking in the wrong places. good to know I can still get one and will have to do more research.

Ab, I still need a dishwasher, whether it be human or electrical and seeing as my human one doesn't work it will have to be electrical ! !

Sylvia

SORRY TO HEAR OF PROBLEMS JUST TRYING TO WIND UP THE LADIES--SO IT'S DOWN TO YOUR BETTER HALF--!!!!!!!!!!!!!UNLESS LIKE ME HE DISTESTS WASHING -UP.

P.S. WE NEVER HAD A DISH WASHER UNTIL 10YRS. AGO AND WISHED WE HAD BOUGHT ONE BEFORE-WE BOUGHT A SLIMLINE BOSCH AND STILL WORKING NO PROBLEMS-GOOD RECOMMENDATION.[:P]