Cdiscount.com

Logan

I have recently purchased two quite high value items from Cdiscount.com. Once I ordered the goods they published a notice in Cmonespaceclient that they were experiencing delivery delays, without excuses! So far I have not received anything in almost 3 weeks. My advice then is don't touch them with a barge pole. this is my first experience of this company and will be the last. You do receive the odd infuriating e mail saying the delivery retard but taking the money was not. Grrr....[:'(]

[quote user="Logan"]I have recently purchased two quite high value items from Cdiscount.com. Once I ordered the goods they published a notice in Cmonespaceclient that they were experiencing delivery delays, without excuses! So far I have not received anything in almost 3 weeks. My advice then is don't touch them with a barge pole. this is my first experience of this company and will be the last. You do receive the odd infuriating e mail saying the delivery retard but taking the money was not. Grrr....[:'(][/quote]

Well my experience of them is just the opposite. I have been ordering stuff from them for over three years now and have probably spent a few thousand euros with them and never had any problem.

Because one person has a problem out of thousands of customers, that is no reason for others not to use them.

You do however have a choice, you can buy the same thing in your local shop and spend 50% more on it.

[quote user="moonraker"]Workers were on strike for higher pay from the 13th to the 23rd! Things should soon be back to normal.[/quote]

Thank you so much moonraker. That must be the cause of my problems. I still have not received my goods. So many people are messed with when the 'boys' decide to strike. I guess we have little choice but to accept the world as it is. The unions have us by the corjonies. It would have been quite simple for the company to explain the truth. Instead they issue a bland statement of delay.[:P]