organic tampons

newbiee

Ernie Y,

Aaaargh!!! I've been waiting for someone to reply with the one about the pop singer in the 60's with a regular monthly booking (Tom Paxton). College humour I know but fun.

Seriously these sound a great idea for anyone with a fosse, especially if you have forgetful visitors.

Peter

Seb47 wrote "Seriously these sound a great idea for anyone with a fosse, especially if you have forgetful visitors"

Do you provide mooncups for each female visitor?!!! Do you have an all-purpose 'visitor' model?!!!!! I thought my husband was bad enough giving visitors the "nothing-down-the-toilet-except-pee-and-poo-and-paper" lecture whenever they head towards the bathroom, but enforcing mooncups on all visitors seems a bit drastic!

Jane

[quote user="Jane and Danny"]

Do you provide mooncups for each female visitor?!!! Do you have an all-purpose 'visitor' model?!!!!! I thought my husband was bad enough giving visitors the "nothing-down-the-toilet-except-pee-and-poo-and-paper" lecture whenever they head towards the bathroom, but enforcing mooncups on all visitors seems a bit drastic!

Jane

[/quote]

What a bizzare and disturbing idea!!!

[:-))] 

[quote user="newbiee"][quote user="Jane and Danny"]

Jane

[/quote]

What a bizzare and disturbing idea!!!

[:-))] 

[/quote]

Yes, isn't it! And definitely worth bearing in mind for the sheer entertainment value if unwelcome visitors foist themselves upon you. I'm going to order a Mooncup immediately. [:-))]

FOUL - Unfair playing of the sexist card [:'(]

And especially so when you consider that the vast majority of blockages are caused either by the very female items under discussion or other predominantly ladies things such as wipes, Q-Tips etc.

From the male point of view there are but 3 things which go down there, No.1's, No.2's and toilet paper, none of which I would say are remotely likely to cause a blockage [:D]

[quote user="ErnieY"]... the vast majority of blockages are caused either by the very female items under discussion or other predominantly ladies things such as wipes, Q-Tips etc. [/quote]

Ernie, I don't know about what happens in your house, but I can assure you that none of the above end up in toilet in my house(s).