Morning Suit Hire

Bugsy

Do people still wear suits at weddings?  What a quaint idea [:D]

The last one I went to (admittedly in Sweden, so a rather advanced society) the Bride's father was in Jeans, the Bride had a pretty frock and a sling for her baby, and the groom wore shorts.

I of course wore my usual 'cleaning out my barrel' outfit.

I hope you have a wonderful time anyway...

Definitely do as Benjamin says, Bugsy, and contact a shop in the UK with your vital statistics.  Maybe your daughter can point you to one near where you are going to be.  Those famous Bros have concessions everywhere these days.  Here's a link.

Anyway, I doubt if the French have ever heard of "morning dress".  They would probably palm you off with a DJ, which seems to be the height of their sartorial elegance for gents.

Angela

[quote user="NormanH"]Do people still wear suits at weddings?  What a quaint idea [:D]

The last one I went to (admittedly in Sweden, so a rather advanced society) the Bride's father was in Jeans, the Bride had a pretty frock and a sling for her baby, and the groom wore shorts.

I of course wore my usual 'cleaning out my barrel' outfit.

I hope you have a wonderful time anyway...

[/quote]

Norman you are so out of date...not only do the men wear a suit but it's quite common for a number of the men to wear matching suits, ties and hankies.......rathe like bridesmaids........