E.Leclerc Fidelite Card

John Brown

Yes, Loiseau is absolutely right.

Your 'credit' value should appear at the foot of your till roll.  If you want it deducted from your next bill, they ask you to key in your 4 digit PIN.

If of course you've forgotten the PIN that you set up the card with, then I imagine that Accueil would sort it out for you.  

You find the "cumul" at the bottom of the till roll, assuming you use the card. When you pay your bill you need to say "Je voudrais le cumul svp". You'll be asked to tap in your 4 figure pin, not the one from your credit card but the one when you set up your leclerc card. If you can't remember that then you'll need to go to the Acceuil to see what happens. They used to put it back to nil at the end of the year if you failed to take it but I think it is now carried forward.

Thanks for all the advise and comments

I'll have to go to the Service Desk next visit, cos I don't remember getting or setting up a pin code ( might be my mind playing tricks ! )

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all

ps If you are going "home" have a safe journey

JB

Leclercs fidelity scheme is a bit different to others. Firstly you often accumulate money on your card by buying particular items and that total is shown on your till receipt. As has been said , when you want to use all or some of it, just tell the cashier and input your 4 digit fidelity card number.

You also gain points throughout the year (also shown on the till receipt) which have to be cashed in at the service desk in November. You'll be given a credit note to spend in the shop. If you don't cash them in then the points are zero'd at the end of November.

[quote user="John Brown"]Thanks for all the advise and comments

I'll have to go to the Service Desk next visit, cos I don't remember getting or setting up a pin code ( might be my mind playing tricks ! )

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all

ps If you are going "home" have a safe journey [/quote]

We recently used our "credit" but couldn't remember the 4 digit pin. The girl on the checkout said most people couldn't remember so they write the number on the card, which sort of defeats the object! We asked at the desk (no ID required), got our pin (wifeys birthday) and wrote it on the card for next time.