boxin

You appear to have many hats, Padraig! Yes there are boxing matches in France, but you need a licence and they cost a LOT of money. Of course, you could always have a punch up in the local bar, but I doubt it would net much in the way of Euros. At least after you had paid the hospital bills.

If it's the bare knuckle stuff your after forget it. The French are far too soft for that sort of thing.

Now cockfighting - totally different situation. There's a fight on in most places every Sunday with loadsamoney changing sides.

Hoi Paddy m'man

What a usefull fellow you are. Researching the cockfighting scene for you gave me the perfect excuse to go to the bar last night.

It's probably more regulated than you are used to, for instance they don't let you tie razor blades to the spurs here. However,I'm assured, it's still a damn fine days sport.

The problem you will find is that the fights are not well advertised, you really have to fall in with the right crowd. It's hard to recognise an enthusiast on sight but one thing is for sure, they are all very interested in seeing each others birds. So the best plan would be to go around a busy place such as a market and accost people by saying "can I show you my cock?". Sooner or later you are bound to bump into a guy who shows an interest.

It's hard to recognise an enthusiast on sight

Not at all, don't they usually have blue uniforms and carry guns, small hunting guns they are Paddy, unique to France. Ask one of them, they are public servants and happy to help.

Do you know , this gets more ironic my the post. Mr O and his family used to follow boxing all the time (before we married....then me and him prefered other moves:blush

will you be needing  a ref?

Mrs O

Experiment over. Well all you who replied to this and other posts by me passed the stereotypical prat test with flying colours.

You assumed that a hapless irish traveller coming over to live in France was a thief and in general a sponge on soceity. You also assumed he was stupid.

This should teach you that things aren't always as they seem and that assumption is the mother of all f***ups.

Old Padraig never stood a chance with the English aristocracy who have already made the move to France. He was even accused of being old outcast. Outcast probably has more moral fibre than most of the posters on this forum put together.

People on this forum should stop judging others and the decisions that they make for their own valid reasons.

A bientot.

I used to love Opal Fruits back in the days when they were made to make your mouth water! I would open the whole pack and save all the red flavoured ones till last, they were my favourites you see. I gave them up after I discovered they were made from animals juice. Remember Pacers? they were like spearmint Opal Fruits.

Outback.....how many times do you all need telling, Padraig is/was not Outcast or Mr O, or Opas, you have all got to realise that there is more than one person in this world that is not always correct in their grammar/punctuation or PC.

Mrs O

[quote]Outback.....how many times do you all need telling, Padraig is/was not Outcast or Mr O, or Opas, you have all got to realise that there is more than one person in this world that is not always correct...[/quote]

I don't see why you should pick on a person because their punction is not good? I am very bad at it meself (as Dick used to point out on many occasions) but we are still human beings, and so was the elephant man!  we still have feelings and we feel pain like you "normal" people with perfect grammar and punction.

"Everybody's beautiful in their own way" as Ray Stevens once said.

Experiment over. Well all you who replied to this and other posts by me passed the stereotypical prat test with flying colours.

You assumed that a hapless irish traveller coming over to live in France was a thief and in general a sponge on soceity. You also assumed he was stupid.

This should teach you that things aren't always as they seem and that assumption is the mother of all f***ups.

I don't care who you are or who you know, if you were not so obsessed with yourself, and people on this forum (and as a 'newbie' why would you assume things about the members of this forum anyway) you might have noticed that people cottoned on straight away. 

Did you bother to take a look in the thread entitled the return of Mushroom Wellies. Take a look, it's all about you. Look at the date.

Do you seriously think more than a couple of people fell for your offensive stereotypical portayal of a traveller? Those that did, gave helpful replies.

just for the record, again, you said ....hapless irish traveller coming over to live in France was a thief and in general a sponge on soceity. You also assumed he was stupid.

That was you, not anyone here, only you. YOU FOOL

Paddy is not here to expose the aristocratic elements here (are there any aristos here, apart frm Deby ???) He is here to be a troll.

As he has admitted he is not the person he was pretending to be, delete all his posts up to now, and those replying to him.

What will a new visitor going through the archives think? By the way, my personal preference is

Ban him. Ban him now.

Paddy was infact here to wind all of you self righteous forum posters up. If I had anything to do with this forum then it is they who I would be banning.

Stupid / clever, how is this measured? I believe it is IQ. If it is such then Paddy or whoever paddy may be is certainly not stupid in the least.

Ban me if you like, that would in some way mean that I have won. If you ban me then I would tighten up your registration proceedure some what as even someone with a low IQ like it was assumed Paddy had will have no difficulty in posting.

A bientot

Padraig, I think your ego is bigger than your IQ!

There is a lot of truth in what you say about Gurus and Modulators, but if you don't like a place, why visit it?

I am ignored by the majority of members who regard me as a "fool" because of my attitude to life and cos I don't write proper Queenie English Like Elton John and Prince Edward, but they are the ones with a problem about it, not me!

I think you have a chip on your shoulder and probably feel inadequate in some way.

There are some very nice people on here, Are you not tarring them all with the same brush? You are guilty and you are strange like one of those Duck billed Plattypusses.