Thompson and morgan non-delivery

water rat

Is anyone else having probs receiving seeds from this company?

I've always ordered online from them but this year 2 deliveries have gone astray,now it's getting late and we will have to buy in france with their limited range. I'll have to ask for a refund.

W Rat

[quote user="water rat"]Is anyone else having probs receiving seeds from this company?

I've always ordered online from them but this year 2 deliveries have gone astray,now it's getting late and we will have to buy in france with their limited range. I'll have to ask for a refund.

W Rat[/quote]

I had no problem with my order, which I received very quickly back in January.

T&M have suggested it's French customs which are holding the seeds,but not much we can do about that! Thay've v kindly offered a refund, but I think it's a bit strange that neither deliveries have turned up. It puts me off ordering online in the future.

Friends are arriving from UK next week end so they'll bring replacements.

I like the huge range of seeds that T&M feature so will buy from them in the future. I'm usually in Blighty at the start of March each year so will have to visit the garden centre and bring them back myself, although they don't hold the whole range.

I'll let y'all know if they ever arrive!

FWIW - the UK Post Office has had enormous problems from what I can gather, although I have no idea why.  OK there was snow in December followed by Christmas, but deliveries seem to have been in a state of flux right through February and into March.

There were several weeks of postings about late delivery of Radio Times and the OH subscribes to a Scottish magazine which over a period of weeks failed to arrive.  On ringing the company, the automated reception started by saying that subscription delays were due to problems with the PO, which was later confirmed when she got through to people on the desk.

I use T&M regularly, taking advatange of their special free delivery orders.  I find them helpful and efficient.  The only time I have had a problem was one late delivery and that was over Christmans when everyone was having problems.