Attestation dérogatoire? Don't bother....

mint

Now they tell us, after millions of pieces of paper have been made from thousands of trees cut down and hundreds of printer cartridges have ended up in rubbish amenity sites....

[url]https://www.sudouest.fr/justice/confinement-l-attestation-officielle-etait-non-obligatoire-selon-le-conseil-d-etat-1343061.php[/url]

[quote user="Lehaut"]Why would anyone print them anyway if you have a phone?[/quote]

I don't have a smartphone and I don't want one at the present time.  I suspect that most adults in France do not have one either.  We are country folk here and, even those like my neighbours, who have smartphones only use them for making and receiving calls.

You still need a declaration, which admittedly you could possibly write on the spot if challenged, but the one offered seems a convenient way to go.

Print or write out a few, and just tick the appropriate bit according to what you're off to do.

Or make up a few of your own Declarations sur l'honneur for different purposes to have ready if you don't like the ones on offer.

Or, print out the newspaper article to wave at the Gendarme [Www]

I had to do one on my phone this morning before setting off, and when I got to the choosing bit it offered the two time slots, so maybe the Tous Coivd app did that without me noticing.  Much better idea though!  I'd prefer that they spent time making sure vaccine supplies are working, yet again none for a 1st injection of either type on Doctolib for the 8 centres I scan daily ..