Info SVP

I don't know anything about starting a business in France, assuming that you are in France but I would have thought that any supplier of pizza ovens would be able to supply the accessories or give you information as to where you can get it. I too am a chef and I often pick the brains of rep's that call, even if it's not quite their field, it's surprising what information you can gather. You could just type into your computer a few key words and see what it comes up with. Maybe be a bit cheeky and call in at a Pizzaria and get talking to the staff or if you're lucky enough, the chef, and make dicreet and casual inquires. Or go along to a catering exhibition, I know they don't come around too often and are quite spread out geographically, or at least they are in England. I wish you good luck in your venture.

Regards, 

my woodburning oven was imported directly from italy, and it came with all the accessories.

our 'pizzeria' is not really official, that's why we call it a pizza club... so i can't help with the burocratic part.

but i can surely recommend to use a real woodburning oven and not an electric one... and use real ingredients, like proper mozzarella end not the rape' they use all over france...

there is one one way to do pizza, and once you try it, you cant go back... [:D]

good luck

Chauffour, Many thanks for your response. I agree only fresh ingredients will do when it comes to pizza. I used to be a chef in an Italian restaurant back in England a few years ago and make my pizza dough and pizza sauce from a secret family recipe.

I tried to cook the pizza's in the normal kitchen oven, even knowing it would not be the same, and to say that it was a disaster is an understatement. Having had this disaster we decided as we have the biggest bread oven in the garden that I have ever seen that we would light it (1st time in 10 years apparently) so this week I have been tempering the oven, drying out the bricks and generally making sure it's ready. Maybe I should make you one of mine and let you see what you think!!!!!

I also want to do fish and chips and maybe some homemade pies, steak and onion, steak and kidney, cheese and onion I might even try cornish pasties as cooking and food is the one talent that I have in abundance. I also make Italian olive oil bread and use different flavourings like olives, sun dried tomatoes and garlic and rosemary etc.

Well got to go off to market now, and thanks again.