Proof of Regime for top-up insurance?

I have been to enquire re: top-up insurance and have been asked for a "green and white paper" stating which regime we are with.  I took along the new attestation which we have just received (ex E106ers) but this was not considered sufficient for them to offer us a top-up policy.  CMUa and CMUb were mentioned as was the date 1st April when "the new rules start".  When we had top-up whilst under the E106 we just showed our attestation.  We have been asked to return when the said paper arrives. Could anyone tell me if we should expect to receive something else from the CPAM?  Thanks Kate.

I think they might mean your "attestation a conserver". This is green and white and is the bit of paper that your 'Carte Vitale" is stuck to when you receive your card from CPAM. This tells them your type of cover and how long it is valid for. Hope this helps

Nell

BECAUSE THIS BL**DY FORUM IS PLAYING UP AGAIN,  I KEEP GETTING "PAGE NOT AVAILABLE" AND YET IT POSTS THE [:'(] MESSAGE ANY WAY BUT THEN I CANNOT DELETE THE DUPLICATE SO I HAVE TO POST THIS[:P] AND YES RH I AM SHOUTING[:-))][:-))] SO THAT SOMEBODY IN CHELMSFORD WILL HEAR!![:P]

You receive attestations from time to time after the one with your CV, with the recent goings on I have received three in 6 months, none are green and white.  The Attestation from your CPAM shows any normal Mutuelle what they should need, the one that comes with your Carte Vitale gives less informatuion about you than your normal attestation,  so why they want the "green" one I have no idea.

The other problem with this, is that your CV is not renewed, just updated, so the details on the orginal paper form it was stuck to go out of date.  Why the attestation is unacceptable is a mystery to me - not everybody has a carte vitale - many CPAMs will not - for instance - issue them to E 106 holders.

The only green attestation I've ever received is the one which came with the carte vitale stuck to it.  Every other one has just been printed out on an ordinary CPAM Assurance Maladie letterhead.

It shows the reference code of my organism d'affilliation (CPAM), my SS number and the dates of cover.  As Ron says, that's all the insurers should need.

Many thanks for all your replies, I have been back this morning to try and clarify things and the certificate he has mentioned is "CERFA" no: 11421/01.  I am beginning to think that he is as confused as we are or maybe I have not made it clear what our position is.  He did mention that we should have received it along with our cards, but as our new cards are not likely to arrive for some time yet I think that we might try another agency who hopefully will accept our recent attestation.  Regards Kate.

Edit: I have just done a "search" and the above form is connected with CMU Complimentaire, so I really think that we have crossed wires as this is not what we are looking for.  Perhaps he thought that because we are now with CMUb we were also wanting assistance with our top-up. Sorry to have wasted your time, but thanks anyway the replies.

Credit Agricole Britline have organised our top-up over the phone.  All they wanted were details of the number on the Attestation.  They sent the agreement by e-mail.  We downloaded  and signed it and then returned it to CA with a copy of the Attestation.  All done.....