One for the Ladies I think... PMT

Rose

Oh dear, reading this has me thinking I must be perimenopausal.   Its difficult for me to tell though because a couple of years ago I had a gynae procedure which (fortunately) stopped the monthly cycle.   However, for the last 3 or 4 months I seem to be experiencing aching in joints such as knees, feet, hands and shoulders (does anyone else have this symptom?) and I think the night sweats have started - or is it just the warmer weather, I ask myself.   Forgetfulness and lack of concentration seems to be more noticeable.   As for lack of sleep, I've forgotten what a good 6 hours sleep is like - I am lucky to sleep for 2 hours a night.   Mood wise I haven't noticed much difference, although I always did have PMT which seemed to last for 3 weeks of every month - according to my OH![;-)]   Do these symptoms sound familiar or am I going nuts?

Maybe we should start a "female hormones" thread???

[quote user="mogs"]  Mood wise I haven't noticed much difference, although I always did have PMT which seemed to last for 3 weeks of every month - according to my OH![;-)]   Do these symptoms sound familiar or am I going nuts?

[/quote]

My OH said exactly the same, only liveable with for one week in the  month!

Good eveing  everyone

I am now thinking that I am pre meno I will be 45 this year so very possible - today i managed to have a hot flush in the class room then passed out for a split second, long enough toland on the floor, i am feeling ok now but do feel very wound up for no particular reason.  Thanks to you all, I dont think i am going mad any more.

J XX