Sending emails to ntlworld.com from wanadoo

I have found it impossible to send messages to two people in UK who have ntlworld.com email addresses using my wanadoo ISP email. The terse message finishes "transmission terminated at end of data command" Problem started about 4 or 5 weeks ago. Anybody have similar problems??

Experienced exactly the same problems from clients trying to book our B&B.  I reply but they never get my emails.  Fortunately for me they have been persistent and phoned, otherwise I could be losing business.  Anyone know how to overcome this problem?

It all depends on which company origainates your mail, as to whether or not it will bounce. It seems Wanadoo are having problems, but tiscali might be working OK. You just have to let your supplier know there are problems and hope that they can  get things unblocked. There is nothing you can do as an individual , though if you get an undeliverable message and have another account with an another company you could use that.

My business relies on me being able to send mails to anyone I need to, so I have a $49 account with www.smtp.com. This is a secure server and they keep their clean reputation by throwing anyone out who spams. It has worked for me this last year as before that I could not send mails to AOL, Earthnet and Compuserve users and this was having an impact on my business.

You can also log-on via any PC which has an e-mail client and send mails regardless of ISP - great when I am travelling.

Apart from being very impressed with the service I have no other affiliation with the above company and do not refer or resell their service.