Did you see Bleak House?

We were all sat down last night at 9 o'clock CET, ready for the first episode of Bleak House, when we were quite surprised to see last week's episode of Spooks appear on our screen! Was this a general phenomenon or just a local aberration? Even the TVGuide was expecting it, so where did it go? We are going to sit and wait optimistically for episode 2 at 9.30 tonight. Wish us luck.

Angela (the 83 one)

I'll be catching up with tonights episode on Sunday as I chose Gardeners World, but as I didn't 'do' Bleak House' at school I find the sheer quantity of characters rather confusing. (leave alone the temptation to say 'isn't that X or wasn't Y in ..... )Luckily the Radio Times has a little explanation, perhaps they have a similar thing on a web site ?

You need to be careful also if you have regional BBC access as some regions particularly Scotland have different programmes at different times and days to those on say BBC London.

It can work out OK as with Friday night when you could watch all of "The Brief" on ITV and then turn over to BBC Scotland at 10-35 for "Have I got News for you"  after the BBC news, All the following programmes starting 30 mins later also. Have a look at the regional BBC2 schedules as well,  many programmes are different to BBC 2 London.

Completely off-message I know but watched first three minutes and found myself willing to admit that I don't like Dickens and as a matter of fact don't like Shakespeare, Conan Doyle, Wilkie Collins et. al. either..

Do like Jane Austen and P.G. Wodehouse but would rather read than watch TV anytime.

I was searching the net to see if there were any repeats as we missed one episode so now I see there are repeats this pm. And Gay while searching I found that there's a forum already! Go into the bbc site and you'll find it. Not much on it yet eg do you like it? I do etc. Pat.