Please, Please, Please

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

Paul, what a beautiful job, you don't mean you've done that all yourself have you?  It was well worth taking that other bath out after all.

Sorry you're leaving us Steve, but we'll have less Teddies to save.  A bientôt...

[/quote]

Thank you Christine [:$] Yes all our own work took out the old bath, basin and bidet, capped the bidet pipes off and fitted new bath and basin, painted , new cabinet with lights and shaver socket, medicine cabinet, new 3-way heater towel warmer, tiled splashbacks and skirting and new ceiling light. The same week we re-decorated the games room  put up shelves etc we even had a couple of days off and went out to the coast  for lunch LOL

Oh yeah and cut the grass, planted some roses............. we need a holiday LOLOLOL[:D]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/Bassman/Kerblezic/may2006086a.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/Bassman/Kerblezic/may2006088a.jpg[/IMG]

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v69/Bassman/Kerblezic/?start=0

Well, you are very, very clever, beautiful.... and on top of it the man takes wonderful photographs, just look a this...

Soobleem !

Thank you folks[:$] We got the house last June and have managed to redecorate all the inside and fit new kitchen  and bathroom etc using just holidays and weekends, lay carpets and laminate flooring upstairs, new lighting etc.It's been hard work but very much worth it, once we start on something we just like to get it done, some days we were working till 10.30pm and for two days after laying the laminate in one room I could barely move [:-))] . Just got 3,000sqm of garden to sort out now LOL

I can't take credit for the pictures.. they are done by my wife Patti it's one of her hobbies, the snow ones are stunning aren't they [;-)] a friend of mine on a car forum saw them and is having one of them blown up and an HQ print done so they can frame it [:D]

I downloaded for free the Photobucket from the Internet. I found when attempting to use it for the first time that it was full of adverts trying to persuade me that my computer was vunerable to spyware and I should download one of their anti-spyware systems forthwith. When I tried to ignore them, it persisted and I was made aware that I could not get rid of these promptings, no matter what action I took.

So without more ado, I uninstalled the programme as it would appear to be  a potential danger to my PC. Did anyone else have the same experience?

Lautrec.

[quote user="Lautrec"]

I downloaded for free the Photobucket from the Internet. I found when attempting to use it for the first time that it was full of adverts trying to persuade me that my computer was vunerable to spyware and I should download one of their anti-spyware systems forthwith. When I tried to ignore them, it persisted and I was made aware that I could not get rid of these promptings, no matter what action I took.

So without more ado, I uninstalled the programme as it would appear to be  a potential danger to my PC. Did anyone else have the same experience?

Lautrec.

[/quote]

I registered on the photobucket site today and it didn't ask me to download anything. No popups . Nothing. I just wanted to place a couple of pictures there for others to view. Maybe you have other requirement that require a download.

[quote user="Lautrec"]

Lautrec.

[/quote]

If my memory serves me well, I seem to remember you on another thread saying you had Wanadoo[6] as a server.  We've had it for a month ( I hate it!) and we're always getting those pop ups and false publicity spyware rubbish, never had any of that with AOL.  Can't use them anymore 'cos' Wanadoo are the only ones who do ADSL out here in the sticks. 

I point the finger at that lot not photobucket!

Twinkle

It's not Wanadoo that causes the probs as I have used Wanadoo for nearly four years on DialUp and have just recently gone to ADSL 1Go. However I have never used their (Wanadoo's) software to connect to them. I just use the default windows internet connection.

I think you will find that Wanadoo's software may cause a lot of problems.